Good old Clarkson

DSPUK

I am so upset that you are not going to post any more I have decided to go on strike tomorrow in protest....... **** its a family business and no one is going to give a **** ....... I am crying even more now :/:no: :( :(

It's quite obvious you're now taking the ****. I have only decided to post on this forum again to tell you I will definately no longer be posting on this forum :angry:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is a great pity that the press, the unions, the politicians and some of the posters on this forum do not appear to to have seen the quote in the context of the conversation he was in the middle of when he made those comments. They would see them in a totally different light but hey, why let the facts get in the way of a good rant?

Reminds me of Harry Enfield & Paul Whitehouse as "The Self Righteous Brothers"

Just to be fair, I read up on and watched the piece. I also read up on his comments about people jumping in front of trains to commit suicide.

I tried hard to see the funny side of that, but kept coming back to Mark Sw's brother who drives a train. Run over people on more than one occasion and he still has problems dealing with it.

I then reconsidered my opinion on Jeremy Clarkson. The man is normally amusing, but the man can also be a complete idiot.

He is busy grovelling apologies over his "sense of humour". A true man of principle and loyal husband. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why do People take what he says so seriously. I think clarkson is a funny guy and other people like him because he is a shock jockey. He always says controversial things. That's part of why people like him. If you don't like listening to what he says then don't listen to him. In this day and age people just like complaining about everything celebs do or say. At least he's got the balls to say what he feels knowing it will cause a stir. Anything to do with top gear starting in next few weeks? I wonder

Ahh ! Top Gear !! Another British Institution gone to the Dogs. - I think it's really because TV programs are now run by whimpy 40 yrs olds who have never seen the real world - got a degree in origarmi and watching paint dry :P :P

Dave :D :D

IN FACT I THINK HIS PROGRAM IS REALY STUPID. REALY **** ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE MASS THICK UNEDUCATED IDIOTS OF THE UK.

I'm deeply offended by those remarks as I am one of the 'thick uneducated idiots' whom are entertained by 'his; programme.

By the way,there are two 'l's in really,and another 'm' and an 'e' on the end of programme. :good::lol:

Damn!Beaten to it!

Edited by Scully

I cannot understand why there is the furoe over it. It is all part of the act-Just the same as all the others........

The only difference between clarkson and Chubby Brown or Davidson is the fact it is confined to stage of a few hundred people.

What was the other one when questioning Disabled Parking bays in supermarket car parks it was said that 'disabled' is another word for laziness?

I did'nt hear a big deal about that one and that was more closer to the mark than anything I have heard.

If you go onto the BBC website it is incredibly easy to register a complaint which is why the numbers get so large so quickly.

I couldn't give a monkeys about what Clarkson said, in fact I have no real feelings about him either way.

I would like to complain about the lack of a facility to offer my support to Jeremy Clarkson regarding his appearance on 'The One Show". I have searched the BBC website and found that it is incredibly simple to register a complaint about Mr Clarkson but not to offer any support. This country is in danger of suffering a sense of humour failure and the BBC should stop encouraging it and move on. Please accept this email as the opposite of a compliant about Mr Clarkson.

That's it, I'm sticking it to the BBC :yp:

IN FACT I THINK HIS PROGRAM IS REALY STUPID. REALY **** ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE MASS THICK UNEDUCATED IDIOTS OF THE UK.

Would they be the same thick, uneducated idiots that actually took his comments seriously? and were offended by them?

Also, two L's in really, but i guess the teachers were on strike the day you should have been learning how to spell :good: they certainly were on the day that i should have been learning punctuation :lol: ******ds! i'd take them all outside and :hmm: them :ninja:

I hadn't heard the full interview, it gives a completely different outlook on it - its clearly a joke and absolutely nothing like its been reported as being - wouldn't normally go near the guardian but heres the transcript:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/dec/01/jeremy-clarkson-one-show-strike?intcmp=239

its the "We have to balance it though, don't we because this is the BBC." which gives it away - usual media **** mountain and molehill ******** :lol: