Should I be worried?

Hamster

I have just receive this e-mail in response to an enquiry. The Norfolk Terrier is generally rather expensive, some well over £1k, a few without papers can be as low as £550 so when I saw an ad for some at £300 it got my interest. Just doesn't sound like the truth somehow. What do you think please?

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hello there,

Thanks for your interest in this lovely 2 Male by names Rocky and Ricky and 2 Female by Names Rose,Tina i have for Re homing.They are 12 weeks old.They are still available and ready to go. KC registered with all shots,vaccines and vet records updated, Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Health guarantee, KC registration papers,Raised with children and are well socialized. Rose and Tina are KC certified. Rocky is KC Registered. Puppies are well socialized, introduced to country surroundings & animals. Puppies have excellent blood lines,potentials and are great family companions. They are up to date with vaccinations and de-worming. They come with KC reg. Health Record, 1Yr. Health Guarantee,Pedigree,and 100% Lifetime Health Guarantee. The puppies loves to play with Mom and Dad in and outdoors. They have great personality and good temperaments with kids and other pets. Parents have gentle sweet loving temperaments, very obedient and easy to Work with.They are well socialized. ... I would like to ask you some few questions if you do not mind.

Do you have kids.........?

If so,are they good with pets............?

If Not then Do you have some one that will always play with the puppy.............?

Have you ever raised (Owned) a puppy before?

Do you Own Other Pets............?

How is your Working Schedule?

Are you getting the puppy For your Self or for Some one Else..............?

Do you own a house if so Do you have something like a playground(Back Yard) where you can take the puppy to play on.............?

If not then is there some where like a A Park Near

Your Home Where You can take the puppy On Short Walks?

Do you want to Breed............?

How Soon Do you Want the puppy...................?

Where are you located................?

can you send me a pictures of your self and house.....?

We are giving them out for re-homing due to the nature our job that does not permit us to stay at home always to look very well after these puppies and shower them with the kind of love they need. I am an International business man while my wife is a Medical Doctor, so we are always up and down, here and there and we have realized that these puppies will need a good and loving forever home just like yours, my wife was new transferred here in the ISLE OF MAN but we realized that this area will not suit these puppies and that is why we have decided to look for some one at your location that can adopt these puppies since we also want to make sure we give the puppies out from the ISLE OF MAN where we will not be able to be having lots of thoughts about them, because if we happen to give some one around here we will always want to go see them always which will not be possible for us but will stress up much. We presently live in 21 Loch Promenade, Isle Of Man,IM1 2LX, but if you can't come up to ISLE OF MAN, then we will have to arrange for a home delivery service that will get the Puppy delivered over to your home. So if you are ok with the idea kindly get back to me with your full delivery details such as your,

FULL NAMES...........................

YOUR CITY............................

YOUR POSTCODE.......................

YOUR HOME ADDRESS..........

HOME NUMBERS........................

MOBILE NUMBERS...................

EMAIL ADDRESS.................

These information will be taken along with the Puppy and all it's papers to the delivery agency for registration and as soon as i am done with that, i shall email you to let you know the puppy has been registered and the delivery agency will also contact you on how the payment will be made and as well as to let you know when the Puppy will be delivered over to your home without any problem. The £330 you will be paying will be for the delivery charges including the papers.

Puppies also come with the following papers;

# Puppy Care Package

#Written Health Guarantee

# Vaccine record

# KC registration papers

# Microchip Registration

# Pedigree

# Nutrition supplement

# Traveling Crate

Regards and waiting for your kind respond

Lerry Kim

(mobile number given!)

americanised language imo, a scam.

Yep, the odd use of the language and the cheap price :rolleyes: , not to mention the fact they are in IOW but can deliver :unsure: . I can see the conversation turning to just transfer the money to baloney.......................and we'll get it shipped.

I'd love a Cocker but we need a small indoory breed so has to be a Plummer, Jack Russell or Norfolk :) .

haha we've got Pyrenean Mountain monsters :oops: useless for hunting with unless you're after wolf or boar

I'm gonna have to buy a lab next year as a collecting dog, or maybe this year if the guy selling still has a couple

1Yr Health Guarantee and a 100% Lifetime Health Guarantee

Buy it now!!! :good:

I nearly fell for one of these when buying a Beagle and had called the bloke on the phone, he was just down the road and I was willing to come that day with the money at which point he told me they had moved to Scotland the day before and if I paid he would post the dog :hmm:

Hi, yes already a dog owning family living in the country and can assure you of a good home for your puppy. We have a friend living just down the road from you at Sandown, would it be possible for her to come and view the male puppies and hopefully take a few pictures? We can arrange payment through her in cash in any case.

Regards,

/////////////////////////

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: imagine if he says yes no probs :blush: :blush: :blush:

The girlfriend was looking for a Scottish Terrier dog this time last year due to the death of her previous one. She found some pups for sale that were in the Newcastle area if I remember rightly. She called to enquire and got a very foreign sounding women who said the puppies weren’t actually with them there but were in the isle of man. She also gave nearly the exact same waffle/questions and that they would need all the same details as you have been asked for. Needless to say she put the phone down and went somewhere else.

Hiya,

It was nice reading from you once more,I now believe that my babies are going to a home that they will be spoil with plenty of love and care,I have attach some pictures of the babies,They are by names Rose and Rocky.You can make your choice and get back to us okay.As i earlier told you,I am presently in Isle of Man with the babies okay,I would have love that you come up and pickup the baby but due to the nature of my Job,.I will prefer we used a courier for the babies to be deliver at your home cos when i was coming up here i used a courier okay.If all that is okay by you then get back to me with your full delivery details like

Names in full

Home address

City/Town

Mobile number

Land line number

And your postal code

When i have these details,I will first fax it down to my Lawyer for him to take it to the Kennel club for the Change of Ownership Document and when that is done,I will then start with the delivery arrangement okay.

Thanks

///////////////////////////////////////

Pathetic isn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol: No pics attached incidentally.

Edited by Hamster