Should I be worried?

Hamster

Please my friend, I know the man you talk of, he is my dear cousin brother, he would be most upset to learn of you saying this as I know he is an honest man under the eyes of the lord. I would be pleased if you my esteemed friend would consider it that I Hategae Kimanu, Principal Lawyer to His Majesty the Queen too take your payment direct to him on my next trip to his home and I would return with the beloved baby you have chosen.

It would please me so I would only ask that you pay a small percentage of my travel cost, to faciltate this pleased to give to me your account details so I may instruct my bank to make our arrangements

Kindly hope to hear from you soon my dear friend...

It must be legit as Oceanic Bank is also listed against the same address. One of their official letters :rolleyes:

Attn: Sir/Madam,

This Is To Officially Inform You about our recent agreement with the Federal Government of Nigeria to handle all their foriegn contract payments. Based on this development We Have Verified Your Contract/Inheritance File And Discovered Reasons Why You Are Yet To Receive Your Payment. It Is Because Of Irregularities And Complications Discovered On Your Payment File By Our Technical Experts In Respect To Your Contract /Inheritance Payment Requirements Which Have Just Been

Duly Rectified. etc etc

Please my friend, I know the man you talk of, he is my dear cousin brother, he would be most upset to learn of you saying this as I know he is an honest man under the eyes of the lord. I would be pleased if you my esteemed friend would consider it that I Hategae Kimanu, Principal Lawyer to His Majesty the Queen too take your payment direct to him on my next trip to his home and I would return with the beloved baby you have chosen.

It would please me so I would only ask that you pay a small percentage of my travel cost, to faciltate this pleased to give to me your account details so I may instruct my bank to make our arrangements

Kindly hope to hear from you soon my dear friend...

Spot on, couldn't have put it any worserer myself. :lol: :lol:

Just got 2 more emails back, one with random adorable internet images of Norfolks and the other asking we let them know our pick. :hmm:

you want to hand all of the details over to the police and rspca investigators to deal with and catch them. .

I get this sort of enquiry all the time via Autotrader but when I call them they're not interested saying it would be extremely difficult to do anything as the culprits can just switch e-mail addresses.

Typically goes something like: Hi, is the car still available and what's your final price? So you e-mail back all excited and then you receive a pigeon English reply saying things like I'm buying it for my father and work at the North sea off shore so please forthwith supply your full paypal e-mail details for facilitation of money before my agent collect car from premises after funds are made apparent etc, good health to you and wishing you a marvellous sale.

The pics are so beautiful it has upset me.

They look absolutely lovely, the light coloured one (wheaten) is what we want. You didn't say if our friend from Sandown down the road from you can come and see them? She will bring cash and take the puppy if that's OK? We will then either go and stay with them over the week end or they can come over and visit us with the puppy.

Regards,

:lol::hmm::rolleyes:

Hiya,

It was nice reading from you once more,I now believe that my baby is going to a home that she will be spoiled with plenty of love and care,I would have love that you come up and collect the baby but due to the nature of my Job,I will prefer we use a courier for the baby to be deliver at your home okay.if all that is okay by you then get back to me with your full delivery details like this

FULL NAMES...........................

YOUR CITY............................

YOUR POSTCODE.......................

YOUR HOME ADDRESS..........

HOME NUMBERS........................

MOBILE NUMBERS...................

EMAIL ADDRESS.................

When i have these details,I will first fax it down to my Lawyer for him to take it to the Kennel club for the Change of Ownership Document and when that is done,I will then start with the delivery arrangement for the baby to be delver at your home okay.

Thanks

/////////////////////

Oh really? :lol:

Just reply with, my friend lives down the road from you and I'd like him to pick it up and pay cash on collection so we know the "baby" is alive and real

I do not believe in posting puppies so this would be much better for my conscience

Please advise on a time for collection

• 4 weeks later...