best kind of dog for shooting pigeons

Cracker, good post, but have you tried to find a Boykin in this country? Rarer than chickens teeth

Now... the doggy in your avatar is cute as a button... That's what I'm in the process of trying to get the wife to let me have... mainly as a deer dog but also a best mate too! :yes:

Springers are good with Pigeons... Speak to Hawkeye.. his dog Marco is fab!

Edited by Vipa

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have looked at a brittney today and liked it but it looked weared the breeder says some people call them gay hyenas cos of the way they run and look when you look at them you can see what they meen they are really like hyenas the breeder says im wasting my time and hers if its manely for the pigoens she said they will be good for shooting pigoens but would be wasted doin that only i told her it would be the crows on a tuesday and the rest of the week is the pigoens but she said they are used like pointers

i have looked at a brittney today and liked it but it looked weared the breeder says some people call them gay hyenas cos of the way they run and look when you look at them you can see what they meen they are really like hyenas the breeder says im wasting my time and hers if its manely for the pigoens she said they will be good for shooting pigoens but would be wasted doin that only i told her it would be the crows on a tuesday and the rest of the week is the pigoens but she said they are used like pointers

Gay sir,who sir ,me sir. Does that look like a hyena?

jakevp.jpg

http://youtu.be/p4BWH3QXBBE

http://youtu.be/Qu9ry0am46g