ARMY ARTIC ISSUE THERMAL BASE LAYERS

M.A.Gnun

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got 5 sets of large size guys..... NOW ONLY 3 SETS LEFT !!!= tops =108 bottoms 85-96

plenty of mediums tops 100 bottoms 74-84 SMALL TOPS=92CM IDEAL FOR YOUNGSTERS

£12 posted for 1 set £22 posted for 2 sets by 2 day courier !! :o marc

decoreighter@aol.co.uk

Edited by hmr-savage

NOW ONLY 3 SETS LEFT !!!= tops =108 bottoms 85-96

plenty of mediums tops 100 bottoms 74-84 SMALL TOPS 6 =92CM IDEAL FOR YOUNGSTERS

£12 posted for 1 set £22 posted for 2 sets by 2 day courier !! :o marc

decoreighter@aol.co.uk

now 2 sets large left

1 xl top

loads of mediums and some small tops

:good:

Edited by hmr-savage

Guys just want to say Marc has been a pleasure to deal with and quick to reply to any of my queries. Got my first set of Large there and although the top was a bit small i could squeeze into the bottoms and have to say they are a very comfortable piece of kit. Not too warm and not itchy at all as i have found with some other thermal clothing. I have happily ordered another 2 sets off him and look forward to their arrival and warmer days wildfowling.

Thanks Marc

Paul

Guys just want to say Marc has been a pleasure to deal with and quick to reply to any of my queries. Got my first set of Large there and although the top was a bit small i could squeeze into the bottoms and have to say they are a very comfortable piece of kit. Not too warm and not itchy at all as i have found with some other thermal clothing. I have happily ordered another 2 sets off him and look forward to their arrival and warmer days wildfowling.

Thanks Marc

Paul

cheers buddy :good:

• 3 weeks later...

hi all happy new year

greeeeat news guys i got some more thermals in !! :yes:

got quite a few sets ..... mix and match your sizes - p.m me and pay and there yours , be quick as they go VERY fast-my supplier has put them up so i have to pass the extra cost on im afraid but £14 posted is still very good for what they are !!!! :yes:

HI ALL -STILL PLENTY LEFT GUYS !!!!

THESE ARE FANTASTIC !! BRITISH ARMY ARTIC ISSUE THERMAL LONGJOHNS AND LONG SLEEVED TOPS , THEY ARE SNUG FITTING SO ALLOW FOR THAT WHEN CHOOSING YOUR SIZES , THEY ARE THE LASTEST IN SMARTWEAVE TECHNOLOGY AND ARE THE BEST YOU CAN GET - THEY ARE RETURNED TO M.O.D STORES AFTER BEING ISSUED BUT NOT WORN , THUS SOME MAY HAVE THE SOLDIERS NAME WRITTEN ON THE LABEL OR HAVE SLIGHT PULLS BUT ABSOLUTY NO DAMAGE- I WONT GO HUNTING WITHOUT MINE ON AND BOY DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHEN ITS SNOWING OR BELOW FREEZING, THEY ARE A SECRET POLY MIX WITH ELASTICATED CUFFS AND ROUND NECK ON THE TOP, AND ELASTICATED WAISTBAND AND ANKLES AND A Y FRONT OPENING ON THE LONGJOHNS :blush: BUT HAVE A BRUSHED INNER LINING FOR COMFORT THAT FEELS LIKE COTTON - THEY WONT ABSORB SWEAT AND ARE 100% BREATHABLE - OLIVE ARMY GREEN IN COLOUR - PICS ATTACHED -MIX N MATCH YOUR SET - FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY AT £12 A SET POSTED (1 TOP 1 BOTTOM) or £22 for 2 sets posted

PAY PAL PLEASE TO decoreighter@aol.co.uk cheers guys marc ......................................PLEASE DONT FORGET TO STATE SIZE NAME AND ADRESS ON THE PAY PAL TRANSACTION ! :look: :good:

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee445/hmr-savage/KGrHqNikE1NjksNPGBNZj09Up1g_124.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee445/hmr-savage/KGrHqNikE1NjksNPGBNZj09Up1g_123.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee445/hmr-savage/KGrHqNikE1NjksNPGBNZj09Up1g_122.jpg

small top =92cm

small bottom =73

LARGE TOP = 108CM

LARGE BOTTOMS =85-96CM

MED TOP = 100 CM

MED BOTTOM =74-84CM

got more sets in now guys

a couple of xl sets too top =116cm bottom=97/108cm

Hi Marc

Out last night wearing the set of longjohns I bought from you. It was 3 or 4 degrees below freezing and yet I never felt it, warm as toast. Pleased I bought XL instead of Large as a snug fit, I have recommended to a few mates of mine to get a set from you before you’ve run out.

Thanks again for a top deal.

• 2 weeks later...