zeroing cz

chewyjack.22

Have'nt had a chance to zero my cz since having my T8 fitted, set up today at a farm i go to, 100 yards using 40 grain norma ballistic tipped ammo (it dont like any 55 grains i've tried) off a bipod with a little wind too.

Im quite happy with this as i've been struggling to find a bullet that it likes (trust it to like £17 ones :good: )

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the info they've shared.

I dont think i'll be removing any wood either, thank god :):lol:

Well done mate. :good:

Great group. :)

If you can get hold of some Federal American eagle Factory ammo, give it a go, good stuff and cheap. :lol:

You can get it in 50 grain hallow point for foxes and 55 grain FMJ for target practice. :lol:

Frank.

Well done mate. :oops:

Great group. :lol:

If you can get hold of some Federal American eagle Factory ammo, give it a go, good stuff and cheap. :lol:

You can get it in 50 grain hallow point for foxes and 55 grain FMJ for target practice. :lol:

Frank.

Il see if I can get it in Tripple!

Nice group! keep it up. I also have a box of 40 grain ballistic tipped. But its going to be used to wear in the rifle due to the low friction coating that it has.. (molly something?)

Il see what happens tomoro. Piccies on the way :lol:

Well done mate. :oops:

You can get it in 50 grain hallow point for foxes and 55 grain FMJ for target practice. :/

Frank.

Nice group! keep it up. I also have a box of 40 grain ballistic tipped. But its going to be used to wear in the rifle due to the low friction coating that it has.. (molly something?)

Il see what happens tomoro. Piccies on the way :lol:

Best of luck for tommorow Hunter. :lol:

Looking farward to the pics. :lol:

Frank.

:lol::lol:

Pleased for you Chewwy :oops: ...................Out of interest see if it alters when resting on something like a fence post or bale of straw for example with the Pods up ;)

Cheers ive, with the pods up they touch the mod so i turned it around so that the pods are facing the other way :D

Well done mate. :lol:

If you can get hold of some Federal American eagle Factory ammo, give it a go, good stuff and cheap. ;)

You can get it in 50 grain hallow point for foxes and 55 grain FMJ for target practice. :)

Frank.

Il see what happens tomoro. Piccies on the way :yes:

Thanks hunter and good luck tomorrow :lol:

Well done mate. :/

Great group. :good:

If you can get hold of some Federal American eagle Factory ammo, give it a go, good stuff and cheap. ;)

You can get it in 50 grain hallow point for foxes and 55 grain FMJ for target practice. :)

Frank.

Thanks again frank, im still looking fo the 50 grain hollow points, i'll have to get my local to order me some in :good: