GWP NEEDS FATTING UP ?

Not as hard as it sounds honest!

www.csjk9.com

Then you want one bag of CP Xtra - http://www.csjk9.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=54&idcategory=5

One bag of CP 21 - http://www.csjk9.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=45&idcategory=5

Mix them together at a rate of 50% CP Xtra and 50% CP21 for each feed - so put a BIG scoop of CP Xtra in his bowl and add a big scoop of CP21 on top of it - feed him this twice a day.

Mike

ha ha i thought i was talkn to a scientist :oops: sounds very simple now thanks for that i have the stuff on order cheers :good: :good: !!!!!

Get a grip he is a kenneled working dog that's what he serves his purpose for nothing else HE IS NOT A PET !!!!! ALSO DON'T TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD AND SHOULDN'T DO OK :mad: ,also it is not good to keep him indoors because he has always been outside and he doesn't like the central heating he is far too warm ,so if anything i am looking after his welfare more than what YOU think !!!! :mad: :mad:. ANYHOW CAN YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION :sneaky2:

:good: :good: :good:

I KNOW WHAT AN IDIOT EHH :good:

Yep he is a working dog, so are my two. They serve their purpose, yep they are my pets too.......... what is your informed opinion of the difference between a pet and not a pet?? Do you love and respect a pet? Do you love and respect a working dog? I think very much so.

You say he is too warm in the central heating , that I find very strange because all dogs I have owned, working and non working have vied with each other for the closest place infront of the fire, often to the point that sometimes you swear you can smell cooking dog!! Yep every now and then they get enough of it , but then they simply go find a cooler corner for a while.

You stated get the bloody dog out of the house, I only quoted it, I think your attitude with thoes words sucks, my opinion.

A dog is a pack animal, and being as he is your working dog should view you as pack leader, being a pack animal he naturaly wants to part of the pack and bed down with the clan, not suggesting you invite him into your bed room but at least being in the same building that smells of his pack, and not a lonesome kennle , will give him this feeling.

Can I amswer your question further, yep I can but untill you show me you respect your dog a little more , and have some understanding of how his psych works why should I?

I live and work dogs in the land of their origin, I have owned 3 GSP and 1 GWP, all have taken and passed all the high standard German working dog tests, my current dog taking first place in all 4 tests.

Ball is in your court.You just annoyed me with the flippant get the dog out the bloody house statement, an uncaring and un educated statement.

Yep he is a working dog, so are my two. They serve their purpose, yep they are my pets too.......... what is your informed opinion of the difference between a pet and not a pet?? Do you love and respect a pet? Do you love and respect a working dog? I think very much so.

You say he is too warm in the central heating , that I find very strange because all dogs I have owned, working and non working have vied with each other for the closest place infront of the fire, often to the point that sometimes you swear you can smell cooking dog!! Yep every now and then they get enough of it , but then they simply go find a cooler corner for a while.

You stated get the bloody dog out of the house, I only quoted it, I think your attitude with thoes words sucks, my opinion.

A dog is a pack animal, and being as he is your working dog should view you as pack leader, being a pack animal he naturaly wants to part of the pack and bed down with the clan, not suggesting you invite him into your bed room but at least being in the same building that smells of his pack, and not a lonesome kennle , will give him this feeling.

Can I amswer your question further, yep I can but untill you show me you respect your dog a little more , and have some understanding of how his psych works why should I?

I live and work dogs in the land of their origin, I have owned 3 GSP and 1 GWP, all have taken and passed all the high standard German working dog tests, my current dog taking first place in all 4 tests.

Ball is in your court.You just annoyed me with the flippant get the dog out the bloody house statement, an uncaring and un educated statement.

I don't really care what you think, READ THE COMMENTS !!! looks like others don't agree EITHER !!! also my dog does-not get into the house at ALL so this is why he is not used to the heat,and therefore uncomfortable in the house? what i choose to do has got absolute nothing to do with you !!

Edited by hutchie the white hunter

Just thought it might have been worth trying maybe one of the pup foods that are high in all sorts to help with building a dog up, high in protein etc and other essential things. Prob best off taking some advice from an expert ( not me!) . I do remember not too long ago having to change the food ( well known brand ) I was feeding a pup, it was just piling the lbs on too quickly.

Just thought it might have been worth trying maybe one of the pup foods that are high in all sorts to help with building a dog up, high in protein etc and other essential things. Prob best off taking some advice from an expert ( not me!) . I do remember not too long ago having to change the food ( well known brand ) I was feeding a pup, it was just piling the lbs on too quickly.

:good:

Hows it getting on?

fine thanks he is now sitting at 37kg from 34.5 so he is doing well i am giving him the stuff that MiLisCer sugested :good: CP Xtra + CP 21 so thanks mike :good: tryn to get him up to around 38/40kg and then he will be fine :yes:

Edited by hutchie the white hunter

You sir are a cock are you really suggesting that keeping a working dog outside in a kennel is cruel?

I have never heard such a load of **** in all my life mine have a lovely comfy kennel with a heatlamp the lot and are treated with the respect they deserve and are also treated as a pet as well as a working dog,

if you saw the state of my dogs when they come home from the marsh black as the ace of spades you really expect me to invite them to lay on our cream carpet and sofa and sit bye the fire? Honestly your talking out of your rear end :sly::no::angry:

fine thanks he is now sitting at 37kg from 34.5 so he is doing well i am giving him the stuff that MiLisCer sugested :good: CP Xtra + CP 21 so thanks mike :good: tryn to get him up to around 38/40kg and then he will be fine :yes:

Thats quite a big Wire you got then, slightly over breed std for an adult male at 40kg. glad to know its going well. Hope he gets on with other dogs ok in future following this event