KIng's Ginger

welshwarrior

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a smell today and not to bad I think it may taste ok stick looks like a jar of vomit. So Im going to have a sloe gin.

Mines the same. i'm going to leave mine like it so no one else would think about drinking it.

I cant believe how much homemade booze i have got though this year. not one has been bad with a few that worked fantastic, so much so i have had to hide one bottle of bramble brandy just so i have some left for next week.

Mines the same. i'm going to leave mine like it so no one else would think about drinking it.

I cant believe how much homemade booze i have got though this year. not one has been bad with a few that worked fantastic, so much so i have had to hide one bottle of bramble brandy just so i have some left for next week.

But how will you find it?!

;)

Just started mine off

1 ltr of Famous Grouse and a 35cl of some cheap whiskey i had for xmas, a nice bit of ginger and some honey all in the demijon....as I have just bottled my sloe red wine :yes:

and still got a bottle of gin to play with

Edited by Spaniel