Any other bikers on here then?

Winterwolf

Biking season has quietened down, which is part of the reason I thought I would get into Clay shooting over the winter period.

Havent quote got the the point of turning up at the ground with the gun slung over my should on the bike :)

Ive got a Hayabusa at the moment, and normally travel around Europe for a week with mates in the summer when I can.

post-50930-0-66131700-1323795975.jpg

Edited by Winterwolf

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer I'm a biker to but only on the track. Quietened down, it's as busy as ever, was out last weekend on the mini bikes good for keeping your eye in and hands on, and an r6 for trackdays. if your stuck for something to do and want to keep on two wheels, look for pit bike supermoto, it's great fun and cheap, and any age. Typical day cost £25 and £5 petrol.

Heres a pic of me on my tiny bike with only a 125 in

minibike1.jpg

An here's the other motos

all.jpg

Enjoy

Edited by dan-250

I am a fair weather biker. What is pitbike supermoto?

Check edited but above

There is a british racing championship for it. Calledthee FAB series

Richard cooper, baz Burrell, Jonathon howarth. The lowes twins, Lee Jackson, chaz Davies, Chris walker. All do it over the winter months

Edited by dan-250

I am a new biker, got my licence in July and have a Yamaha Thundercat.

2011-08-13135036.jpg

It's far too chuffing cold to be riding in this weather, so I'm using the "I need a new rear tyre" excuse as a reason for not going to work on it at the minute - even though I have a new tyre in the garage :blush:

Yeah I ride a bit, just not this time of year (it's shooting season apart from anything else!)!

I have a Fireblade on the road and a ZX-6r for the track, spend a bit of time at Brands (can do the Indy with my eyes shut I'd reckon), also did Cadwell, Mallory, Silverstone and Lydden as well as Brands 3 times.

Had planned a Eurotour as well but ran out of money...there's always next year. :good: