Any other bikers on here then?

Winterwolf

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven’t had one for about 3 years now but must admit I really miss them, although it is not so bad just now as I don’t see many about in the bad weather. I used to be into sport bikes but my last three were all shaft drive touring machines, the last of which was the Gold Wing GL 1800. I toured all over Europe on it, if I ever do decide to get another one I will have no hesitation in getting the same.

Meandthewing.jpg

Here's one to get you thinking, name the bike.

I have to say, it was the most fun I've ever had on track...so long as it was a small twisty track! :lol:

Was less fun getting mullered down every straight at Sillystone to then go round them in the corners, for them to blast past on the straight, to then go round....

DSC00253-2.jpg

Grown up on bikes with my dad when it coming to getting my own my mum said no chance then after that had no money as bought cars then a house. My fiancee (who i live with) has said no to them as well but now decied while filling my car up the other day with another 80 quid in diesel to just do it and get a commuter for the 70 mile round trip. Going to booking test in March in time for getting ready for summer then will ride all year round. Looking at a 250 ninja or similar. Alternativley anyone got any suggestions for a good commuter which can put a smile on my face and very good mpg.

Seen some excellent youtube vids with people doing burnouts and screwing it right up lol :)

Im paranoid now with my tyre wear since I came back from South Of France to Newcastle in a hurry on the motorways... Left early morning with tyre tread, and this was mine when I got back on the Sun night (couldnt stop as had work Mon morning). Scary how quick they square off and tread dissapears once its low.

post-50930-0-35064400-1323859935.jpg

Edited by Winterwolf

Seen some excellent youtube vids with people doing burnouts and screwing it right up lol :)

Im paranoid now with my tyre wear since I came back from South Of France to Newcastle in a hurry on the motorways... Left early morning with tyre tread, and this was mine when I got back on the Sun night (couldnt stop as had work Mon morning). Scary how quick they square off and tread dissapears once its low.

post-50930-0-35064400-1323859935.jpg

wouldnt want the tyre on the right if it was wet :lol:

theres no law saying you cant

only double white line i crossed was when turning right

speeding in a 30 zone got me coming out of the village

puzzles me that, on my way home from the shoot i pass a layby on the right hand side, but have to cross double whites to get to it,

you can access it coming the other way, always wondered what would happen if plod were coming the other way as i crossed the lines to get to the layby :hmm:

:shaun: