Any other bikers on here then?

Winterwolf

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good spot LOL, there's something deeply gratifying about riding around the outside of R1's and Gixers with your knee buried in the tarmac on a 600 Hornet! Shame it's flat out at about 120/130!

It's even better when you do it on a supermoto and go up the inside sliding it.

My dad has a buell xb12r, the older 1 not the new ****. Awesome bike said it was the best handling and character bike he's had and that's alot, mind you we did get it off niall mackenzie so was set up perfect and had the first serpent micron exhaust and tuning upgrades upto stage 5. He's had the factory rsvr's, zx9r, the first model r1, gixer 1000 k6 phantom. The underseat blade 1000. But out of all he kept the buell, always says it's a shame about the speed as it's dead at 135, but by hell does it sound lovely on full chat.

Rather you than me. I hate driving in London and would not even bother going in on a bike. May as well have a target pinned to the bike!

Benefits of being a county Mountie is that you can get out of third gear.

Go steady.

Harry

Aye,I headed north 10 years ago after 12 years dahn sarf.

similair SO role in a nicer place

cheers

fudd

Aye,I headed north 10 years ago after 12 years dahn sarf.

similair SO role in a nicer place

cheers

fudd

I did a similar role but not on a bike.

My last bike was a Honda VTR1000 SP1.

I did 40 laps of the nurburgring on it and after that everything else felt a bit pointless.

I gave up 5 years ago and to be honest I don't really miss it.

Harry

Used to be, sold my last bike about 18 months ago - it spent too much time sitting in the garage and not enough time being ridden. Lots of trackdays done, a few spills and scrapes, but loved every minute of it. Keep thinking of getting another one, but i know that would sit in the garage as well!

AB

Hi Yep been riding since 1980 ,started off on a Puch Maxi before upgrading to a Fizzy, did test on Suzuki X7 after that a series of jap 4 cyl bikes before ending up with my current ride a Kawasaki Z1300 which I've owned for 19 years,Also got a 1976 Triumph T140 cafe racer for blatting to the pub on Friday nights ( Earle arms at Heydon or Whitwell station are highly recommended if you are in Norfolk)

Pics below.

z1300.jpg

TriumphT140Vcaferacer013.jpg

Cheers Vulture

Got a 650 bandit that I use to get to work on but at the moment and don't get enough time on it during the summer due to the kids. It's in the garage just now as the MOT has run out and I don't have the time to go and get it done again. Bike will probably wait until the spring now as the roads round me are slick with ice and I don't fancy hitting the ground.

Biker to the core :good: I just love 2 wheels. Done the road bike thing but kind of fell out of love with it, so my brother(12 years my jnr) and I race mx. This is the 2011 steed in all her glory a KTM 350 SXF. She now has some lighter wheels with black excel rims and Dunlop MX51's, and switchable efi with 4 maps. Here is a wee vid of us having a laugh. The 2 stroke on-board footage is my brother on his KTM 125 SX. :good:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmKbp922WuI&list=UUttz71ATSyVC01AzLIWsHrg&index=3&feature=plcp

If it doesn't work just copy and paste into the address bar ;)

post-47736-0-15603900-1324579408.jpg