Any other bikers on here then?

Winterwolf

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant say i do-I left the wing in 2000 and sloped off up't norf.

nice rides you've there.

regards

fuddster

I think he was on Royal protection then, a very good friend of mine as is Russ Lewis. Both of them got out last year due to management.

Edited by 88b

Been biking for the best part of 28 years now, started on an FS1E Yamaha, wish I still had that!!

Got into Ducatis about 9 years ago and currently have three Monsters in the garage, a very early 900, the wife's 600 and my current bike, a 1000DS with about £6k worth of tuning kit on it!!

DSC00397.jpg

Ped

Got a Mint ZX6 J2 with less than 8000 Miles on the clock getting dusty in the garage. Love it to bits, but knackered my knee and it doesn't get out very much at all.

Probably sell it in the summer and the Z3 to fund a newer Defender.

Had bikes for years tho.

Hi,been riding for over 25 years currently have a BMW K1200RS used for everday commuting in all weathers, usually get a week or so away with the lads from work then a 2 week euro holiday with the missus.Ridden and owned most things was a long distance bike courier in London for 10 years done over a million miles on 2 wheels. Now work for the Police, although not a police officer and get to ride police bikes for a living both marked and un marked.

clip[ of me in France on my Aprilia Futura if it works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlmm67ys5k8

Edited by klatuveradanikto

Had a few different bikes over the years. As a teenager I raced in the CB500 cup, an incredible handling bike in the right hands. Sold my Firestorm last year that I bought off wrightchopper a few years ago. Bought this little beauty in November and done more miles since then than I did in the last two years on the storm. Planning a few long trips this year, hopefully Morocco soon!

post-16356-0-52517300-1326271954.png

Edited by shotgunshortie

Have had all sorts over the years, can't remember not having a bike since I was 16......CBR1100XX sat out back, covered and feeling sorry for herself as not been ridden in 6 months. Never ceases to amaze me that it still looks as good as it does for such an old bike ('97), bit old school now but it it's still turbine smooth and very quick if required.

Rossi wouldn't be seen on a Honda now. That blade has been over a fair way.

Not far enough though. The first time I went to IOM I did a pre-breakfast lap then joined my mates for a full English. When we went to the bikes later my tyres had turned blue, road tyres just not designed for that level of abuse.

I use Michelin Pilot 2CT now, excellent tyres.