my big fat pikey christmas

swiss.tony

No they don't.

Out of interest can you understand them OK without?

I could pretty much with no problem. However I was raised on what we call in the US "BritComs" - Are You Being Served, Father Ted, Blackadder...etc. and I could sing the Lumberjack Song when I was 6 and generally if I watch any telly other than American Football Games it's from the UK so I have no problem with UK accents for the most part. My wife was struggling though....

well iv sin sum stuff but them thieving lot can spend sum stolen cash on crimbo 35 grand on a dress

even kids dresses must cost a fortune lets hope we don't need are drives tarmacking in the next year lol

But some of them are stunning until they open there gobs and then it all go s down nick from there still a good program tho im only watching to see if i can find my quad . :hmm:

And ours, and our chainsaws,strimmers, leaf blower,brushcutters and ride on tractor! :sly:

I looked him up on YouTube....bit of a challenge that one... :lol:

Damn, I was hoping you could tell us what he was saying :lol:

I only went to Govan once, and when we got back out car the side window was smashed in and the stereo was missing.

We had the option of waiting 5 or 6 hours for a new window or driving back 8 hours with it missing.

We went for option B :(

Needless to say, I don't have great memories of the place....

Damn, I was hoping you could tell us what he was saying :lol:

I only went to Govan once, and when we got back out car the side window was smashed in and the stereo was missing.

We had the option of waiting 5 or 6 hours for a new window or driving back 8 hours with it missing.

We went for option B :(

Needless to say, I don't have great memories of the place....

:lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear about the window though, I hate when stuff like that happens. :/