Cull Fallow shooting in Dorset

IanF

Folks, it's that time of year once more!

The deer are showing on the pasture as the woodland under-story gets grazed out, and the land-owner is not happy at seeing next years silage being cropped!

I can provide shooting for parties of 2-4 shooters at an inclusive price of £150 per person per day (two outings), target species being any sex cull Sika & Fallow Deer, no limit on numbers - subject always to first shot kills! So, no shots at a second beast unless you are sure your first shot was fatal. To encourage accurate shooting at ranges within your capabilities, lost beasts will be charged at £200.

Wild Boar (Juvenile/Female) may be taken if seen, at an additional fee of £50. Trophy Stags / Bucks / Wild Boar may be taken if seen at a fee subject to negotiation, but capped at £350 for a CIC Gold Standard.

Venison remains the property of the estate - but is available at prevailing Game-Dealer rates.

IMG_2660.jpg

I need you to turn up for a check-zero between 2:30 to 3:00pm on the day before the shoot with your rifles zeroed for the ammunition you will be using on the shoot. You should be able to shoot a group of not more than 3" from a rested position at 100yds. If you are unable to do this, then you will require supervision at an extra £40 daily cost.

waiting.jpg

Shooting will be conducted by both high-seat and accompanied foot stalking. You should be a competent shooter, as you will be working under your own responsibility. Supervision/coaching/estate rifle is available for those looking to further their knowledge of stalking, or work towards DSC2. As an AW, I can assist in completion of your portfolio at no additional cost during these outings.

We have excellent accommodation on-site - which is charged at £45 per person, per day, to include Jo's famous breakfast and evening meal.

FirstFallow640x480.jpg

Any questions - do just give me a call.

Regards

Ian

Edited by IanF

Hi Ian,

I'd like to come back again - if you'll have me !!!

A couple of days please if that works for you and hopefully I can finish off my portfolio. The last time I was with you it was open hare season if you recall.

I had a great trip last time, with a fallow pricket one evening and a roe buck on a morning stalk. Deer seen on that trip....errr, lots.

In theory I think I have 3 stalks written up and 2 culls, so just one cull required to finish my portfolio.

Cheers

Andy