which one ??

styarr

well after some tallying up of my pennies iv come to the conclusion of : 1. bsa supersport 2.hw99 3.bsa lightning

out of these rifles which would proform better for target and hunting ? im going to go for .177 which ever i dicide but could do with a helping hand chosing, at the minute im with team bsa but iv only ever shot them in .22 so im not sure how this will effect recoil and such

styarr

Having owned all of the rifles mentioned at one point or another I would have the 99s if I had to choose-------------------------------------------------------- But I would recommend you save a little more or buy second hand and go for a HW95k which I have also owned (I now have a HW97KT)

i need somethin that will do the job but not break the bank as i have a baby on the way to do that for me so these are the only riles in my price range for the next year or so, quite fancy the hw after reading up a little but alot of people saying .177 is not so great :S

I have this for sale if you are interested, but it is .22.

Only ever had about 20 pellets through it and NEVER used in the field, in effect it is brand new, BSA Lightning.

post-20848-0-07021200-1324113659.jpgpost-20848-0-60142700-1324113637.jpgpost-20848-0-05103000-1324113613.jpgpost-20848-0-23477700-1324113344.jpg

I sent an accountant out to buy me 5 x AA 410 for the company and he came back with 2 of these, telling me how much money he had saved me!

PS

The scope isn't brand new, its a Hawke 3-10x44IR (but the battery is flat) with a 30/30reticle, the mounts are brand new.

PM for more if anyone is interested!

Cheers

Edited by Dekers

Go for a 95, the wife has one, easy to cock, very very quiet and pellet on pellet accuracy! These guns are legendary and I can see why! Nicely balanced and weighted, minimal recoil, even for a .177 (her 95 is a .177) and making nice power. used with a decent pellet (something like a Prometheus Defiant) you have a phenomenal killing machine!