I Am British

pavman

I am fed up to the back teeth with Crime, War, Ethnic issues, Credit Card Fraud, The Health Service Blah Blah Blah,

Now my daily news states some tossers don’t want us to fly National flags from our cars during the world cup, a show of patriotism and pride.

Now the fact is I am British, I drink warm beer from the keg, I shoot, eat meat and have a working dog. I like the odd night out on the lash and for the privileged pay tax at 40% no ***** is going to tell me I cant celebrate probably the only thing that’s about to lift the doom and gloom during our decline at the hands of jonnie foreigner and the politically correct brigade and the hand over of all that used to be GREAT in BRITAIN ,

Up the Empire, and anyone who thinks otherwise can kiss my sun dried starfish

pavman, the voice of reason

Fly the flag high and wind the windows down whilst playing Land of hope and glory full volume from your car stereo :D

I want a George flag one side and a union jack the other :)

There is NOTHING more imposing than a MOSQUE or SYNAGOGUE. Next to those a Flag is a tiny thing and I am proud to be ENGLISH not just british so will fly my flags with pride :yp:

When the queen takes HER flags down from her places of living etc then i MAY take mine down too but as long as SHE flies the colours then so will I

LG

Hey guys,

To be fair, this was first raised by someone concerned that driving too fast past horses with flags flapping would frighten them.

Then it got picked up by the media and turned into something else.

I'm hoping that all of you guys will come and drive up and down the lane with flags flapping on the first Partidge drive of the season :D

Guest john5
Fly the flag high and wind the windows down whilst playing Land of hope and glory full volume from your car stereo :good:

I want a George flag one side and a union jack the other :D

There is NOTHING more imposing than a MOSQUE or SYNAGOGUE. Next to those a Flag is a tiny thing and I am proud to be ENGLISH not just british so will fly my flags with pride :yes:

When the queen takes HER flags down from her places of living etc then i MAY take mine down too but as long as SHE flies the colours then so will I

LG

martin , i agree the islamics pose a threat to our way of life and institution, but please could you hold back from synagogues,. those people who frequent synagogues you will find are every bit as british as you ,. and NEVER sponge off the country like osama-bin-liner disiples, regards john............ (a zionist)

martin , i agree the islamics pose a threat to our way of life and institution, but please could you hold back from synagogues,. those people who frequent synagogues you will find are every bit as british as you ,. and NEVER sponge off the country like osama-bin-liner disiples, regards john

Thats why those that frequent our local synagogues & run our Local council are funding a new local Jewish faith School with 16 Million of Tax payers money & will also use Tax Payers Money for the Maintenance of that School. While the rest of us have to send our Kids miles to go to School because theres nothing Local.

By the way the kids that go to Local Faith Schools also get free bus travel to & from School. So sorry if I dont join you in the lack of sponging going on. :D :yp: :):):):/

As they say "IF THE CAP FITS"

PELT MAN

I heard on the radio yesterday that one flag on your car will cost you an extra £1 for every hour you drive due to the extra fuel burnt because of the drag. That now puts all of your cars down as gas guzzlers so you will have to pay the higher rate of car tax :yp: :):):):/:)

I am also ENGLISH :D

Pavman, you don't have a Belgian S/S anymore like your signature says

Cheers

Martin

Pavman, you don't have a Belgian S/S anymore like your signature says

Cheers

Martin

noted, as sold to the big man from Essex, Mart was that your daughter or your wife you had with you, cradle snatcher :D :yp: :)

Guest john5
John5

Just looked at what your most attive in: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::):lol::lol::lol:

PELT MAN

i had to look at my own profile too,............... you trying to say some thing ?,........ i thought i had missed some thing :lol::lol::lol:

John5

Just looked at what your most attive in: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::):lol::lol::lol:

PELT MAN

i had to look at my own profile too,............... you trying to say some thing ?,........ i thought i had missed some thing :lol::lol::lol:

As i said before "IF THE CAP FITS" no matter how small & round :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We should change the subject but "I KNOW YOU DONT GIVE CHANGE".

PELT MAN

Guest john5

John5

PELT MAN

As i said before "IF THE CAP FITS" no matter how small & round :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PELT MAN

yes i like you !, NO CHANGE GIVEN, if i was a rich man,...... theres a song there somewhere :lol:

John5

PELT MAN

PELT MAN

yes i like you !, NO CHANGE GIVEN, if i was a rich man,...... theres a song there somewhere :lol:

Ah Zober the Greek

PELT MAN