I Am British

pavman

Guest john5

John5

Just looked at what your most attive in: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::):lol::lol::lol:

PELT MAN

i had to look at my own profile too,............... you trying to say some thing ?,........ i thought i had missed some thing :lol::lol::lol:

As i said before "IF THE CAP FITS" no matter how small & round :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We should change the subject but "I KNOW YOU DONT GIVE CHANGE".

PELT MAN

yes i like you !, NO CHANGE GIVEN, if i was a rich man,...... theres a song there somewhere :lol:

Ah Zober the Greek

PELT MAN

zobor the greek!!!!........... TOPOL, isreali......... then you wonder why this country is goining down the "pan"ps. i am british too

John5

Just looked at what your most attive in: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::):lol::lol::lol:

PELT MAN

i had to look at my own profile too,............... you trying to say some thing ?,........ i thought i had missed some thing :lol::lol::lol:

As i said before "IF THE CAP FITS" no matter how small & round :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We should change the subject but "I KNOW YOU DONT GIVE CHANGE".

PELT MAN

yes i like you !, NO CHANGE GIVEN, if i was a rich man,...... theres a song there somewhere :lol:

Ah Zober the Greek

PELT MAN

zobor the greek!!!!........... TOPOL, isreali......... then you wonder why this country is goining down the "pan"ps. i am british too

TOPOL, THATS IT I KNEW I'D GOT IT WRONG.

PELT MAN

I always thought the St. George's Cross was a bit of a luke warm flag (a bit watered down / on the dull side). However, the Union Jack is without a shaddow of a doubt the best looking flag on the planet. Pity you can't say it or fly it in this Country any more.

I always thought the St. George's Cross was a bit of a luke warm flag (a bit watered down / on the dull side). However, the Union Jack is without a shaddow of a doubt the best looking flag on the planet. Pity you can't say it or fly it in this Country any more.
Nah, that'd be the one with the dragon my friend :lol::lol::lol:

Nah, that'd be the one with the dragon my friend :good::):no:

Yep thats right..... the red dragon slayed by St. George. :lol::no:

Pavman, could not agree more! :good:

A friend of mine who’s old bill, was at a works dinner the other month and got severely told off for wearing George’s Cross Cufflinks! No I’m not joking he was told to remove them immediately as it could cause offence to his turban wearing colleagues! :):lol:

Grump Old Men springs to mind BUT I am with you guys only don't lets go down the NF road as that only has one ending.

Seems to me that almost without exception everyone you meet has the same thoughts but as usual nobody's listening...pity Mr Bliar and his **** licking cronies don't keep their ears closer to the ground. Maybe Teal could forward these messages on to him at #10 :good:

Grump Old Men springs to mind BUT I am with you guys only don't lets go down the NF road as that only has one ending.

Seems to me that almost without exception everyone you meet has the same thoughts but as usual nobody's listening...pity Mr Bliar and his **** licking cronies don't keep their ears closer to the ground. Maybe Teal could forward these messages on to him at #10 :lol:

Well said my Scottish friend it was you, Henry D and Robbo I had in mind under the heading Jocks :) could we also ask for the same wildfowling rights as you guys enjoy north of the big wall when your not down here on your Englandshire country estate nobing our local girls :good:

I am a very patriotic man. i have a 5ft st georges cross in my garden. Yet i'm annoyed at the flags at the moment!

During st georges day i saw only two flags! both were on vintage cars. yet now its football season they all come out. a HOUSE HAS EVEN BEEN PAINTED LIKE IT! Do we even know when st georges day is anymore?

Not to worry I hear some enlightened Health & Safety jobsworth in one of our rural shires has seen fit to ban local taxis from displaying flags on the grounds that they are a danger to the public. :good:

Pavman…you have no idea how sexy the local girls find a kilt wearin’ lad from jockland with a long dirk tucked into his stocking for good measure…and you never will. :)

Not to worry I hear some enlightened Health & Safety jobsworth in one of our rural shires has seen fit to ban local taxis from displaying flags on the grounds that they are a danger to the public. :)

Pavman…you have no idea how sexy the local girls find a kilt wearin’ lad from jockland with a long dirk tucked into his stocking for good measure…and you never will. :lol:

Highlander, as I have told you before (the footy match down the pub) lads down here dont say they ware STOCKINGS with there skirts, thats another forum :good:

I am a very patriotic man. i have a 5ft st georges cross in my garden. Yet i'm annoyed at the flags at the moment!

During st georges day i saw only two flags! both were on vintage cars. yet now its football season they all come out. a HOUSE HAS EVEN BEEN PAINTED LIKE IT! Do we even know when st georges day is anymore?

i can say one this about Canada, there is a high volume of patriotism in flag flying all year round, many homes fly the maple leaf, staff in the yard, a large amount of companies also fly Provinsial and country flags , its nice to see, gives you a little goose bump feeling, i know wht you mean though about seasonal patriots, but look at it this way, they have bothered late though they may be they still turned up :good:

Martin still English and proud of it, Loyal Canadian in training :)

i can say one this about Canada, there is a high volume of patriotism in flag flying all year round, many homes fly the maple leaf, staff in the yard, a large amount of companies also fly Provinsial and country flags , its nice to see, gives you a little goose bump feeling, i know wht you mean though about seasonal patriots, but look at it this way, they have bothered late though they may be they still turned up :angry:

Martin still English and proud of it, Loyal Canadian in training :)

Its nice to see, I went to the states last year whilst I am not keen on there ways you have to admire the patriotism, they had little crosses along the roads as a tribute to fallen service men and women in each town we went through, a nice touch a good reminder of losses that have kept many safe from harm

I will fly my flag with pride,

I agree whole-heartedly with all the posts.

I purchased 4 extra strong ENGLAND flags and a banner and Magnetic shields for the doors and bonnet, to go on my hired jeep whilst away last week in the Canaries.

I know where I would love to shove them now I am back. Right up the r se's of them pen pushing Jicks in government.

The excitement of all true English members of the public makes our workday a pleasure at the moment ; with the anticipation of stuffing them Germans and winning the World Cup.

And if I want to spend more money on "Jungle Juice", then that is MY choice.

The following piccies show me how much the English fans are enjoying the whole of the WORLD CUP Competition. (friendly)

AND that's before we have even kicked a ball proper.

DSCF0115_edited.jpg

and my missus AIN'T even a football fan.!!!!

DSCF0114_edited.jpg

I will also fly my flags with pride, and SCREW the Government. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave K

England 2006