Yorkshire Shhoting Grounds

Hardy

I'm heading back to Yorkshire next week for a few days - off to Bramham with the GF on thursday. Was wondering if anyone knew if the Royalty on Otley Chevin still had it's shooting ground & if so when it was open.

If not, any other suggestions around Otley area gratefully received. I used to shoot at Coniston for many years when I lived up there but it's a bit of a treck from the GF's parents place - could do with something a bit closer so I can pop off for a couple of hours :lol:

Well I had a venture up to Coniston on Saturday morning - couldn;t face another day at the horse show! They were setting up for a CPSA selection shoot so all seemed a bit shambolic - just as I remeber it :good:

I popped up to the Royalty on sunday before heading back but it wasn't on - guess everyone was up at Coniston.

Guest john5
There's a shooting ground just north of Knaresbrough, on the Minskip road, thats open on Sundays.

Ian.

thought it was on the borobridge road (or used to be)