You have to be quick....

The Essex Hunter

I had an early doors invite from Peter Theobald for this mornings flight on to a small pond close to the marshes.

13 in total after the dogs did there bit.

They do travel very fast!

I took a couple home to show my Dad and I think he is reliving his days of shooting, the roll ups and the kettle seem to be in full flow this morning!

For those who missed a previous post, same house same Dad, except I was not on his knee :lol:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/186764-a-long-long-time-ago/page__view__findpost__p__1582466__fromsearch__1

post-23668-0-16184600-1324377880.jpg

post-23668-0-67557100-1324377911.jpg

TEH

Edited by The Essex Hunter

I had an early doors invite from Peter Theobald for this mornings flight on to a small pond close to the marshes.

13 in total after the dogs did there bit.

They do travel very fast!

I took a couple home to show my Dad and I think he is reliving his days of shooting, the roll up’s and the kettle seem to be in full flow this morning!

For those who missed a previous post, same house same Dad, except I was not on his knee :lol:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/187454-48-years-later/page__view__findpost__p__1588746__fromsearch__1

post-23668-0-16184600-1324377880.jpg

post-23668-0-67557100-1324377911.jpg

cracking bag m8 envy you still trying to persude local farms to let me on ,good shooting