New year walk 1 stand 1

Guys if any 1 is interested we have a walk 1 stand 1 in yorkshire again 6th jan 2012

60-80 birds

7 new drives That don't get touched until the new year

its a 20 gun day again and if you have already been on 1 of these days you will know that 20 guns are needed on some drives

the price is £60 per gun plus £5 beaters tip

cheers Lee

Edited by lee-stroud

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys if any 1 is interested we have a walk 1 stand 1 in yorkshire again 6th jan 2012

60-80 birds

its a 20 gun day again and if you have already been on 1 of these days you will know that 20 guns are needed on some drives

cheers Lee

Hi Lee

I have been involved,off and on,with shooting (mostly clays) for many years.Being rather ancient the distance I can walk with comfort is limited. How far is it on any one walking period? Writing from near Buxton I am not keen on distance driving so would need to stay locally on the nights 5th and 6th of January. If you feel that I am unsuitable and I could understand this please let me know. Otherwise I should like to apply for one of the vacancies for the 6th.

Kind regards

Jim Murphy

Hi Lee

I have been involved,off and on,with shooting (mostly clays) for many years.Being rather ancient the distance I can walk with comfort is limited. How far is it on any one walking period? Writing from near Buxton I am not keen on distance driving so would need to stay locally on the nights 5th and 6th of January. If you feel that I am unsuitable and I could understand this please let me know. Otherwise I should like to apply for one of the vacancies for the 6th.

Kind regards

Jim Murphy

Hi Jim

there are plenty of B&B local and the working is not to bad but we could make you a standing gun only if that helps at all

cheers Lee

60-80 birds

cheers Lee

Pm sent