New year walk 1 stand 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what can I say... The day started badly and got worse! (Sorry about your dog mate something I never want to have to witness again! :no: He was going far too fast!! My thoughts are with you)

Nothing against lee and dan as they did everything they could and more to make the day but your efforts were to no avail. The organisation was bad, the birds werent shown and the duck pond was atrocious! I would have no joy shooting those ducks whatsoever.

Again I would like to say thanks lee and dan and sorry it all ended badly

Guys if any 1 is interested we have a walk 1 stand 1 in yorkshire again 6th jan 2012

60-80 birds

7 new drives That don't get touched until the new year

its a 20 gun day again and if you have already been on 1 of these days you will know that 20 guns are needed on some drives

the price is £60 per gun plus £5 beaters tip

cheers Lee

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total bag 15 not counting the ducks, which i will try to forget. :/

ended up paying £40 in the end.

£40 x 20 guns = £800 for 15 birds. making it £53 a bird. :blink: :blink:

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cry1::cry1:

Guys again truly sorry about the day from me and dan and thank you for the thought as regards to jett I won't lie I tried to put on the brave face a specially with the way the day was going and it as now well and truly hit me. Again though I really am sorry about today

Regards Lee

Don't worry mate our thoughts are with you pal.

I'm gutted about jett so can't begin to imagine how you feel bud.

Major praise for even getting something together, I'll still have some days with you next time out just maybes not at market weighton.

You made the best of a bad situation.

All the best fella, thoughts are with you pal.

Liam

Don't worry mate our thoughts are with you pal.

I'm gutted about jett so can't begin to imagine how you feel bud.

Major praise for even getting something together, I'll still have some days with you next time out just maybes not at market weighton.

You made the best of a bad situation.

All the best fella, thoughts are with you pal.

Liam

:stupid: Here here

Thoughts are with you pal I could see in your eyes how much the dog ment to you rip jett😞

Lee you only sold the shoot as it was sold to you the keeper didn't have the hart to even say sorry for the very disorganised day chin up pal hope to see you again some time

Shaun.......

Sorry to here about your dog mate was it your black cocker. Who is the keeper up there is it that old chap didn't really like the way he ended it when I shot with you was already making excuses before he even knew the final bag!

Yes mate was the black cocker and yes same keeper

gutted for you mate, how you kept going i dont no. I no you wanted us all to have a good day, but that keeper got my back up, wouldnt even talk when i tried to make conversation with him. must say though the guys were great, had a good chuckle with a few of them.

what birds were shot were good ones, even if a tad expensive. cheers lee,dan :good: