MX8

wacker

they have reputations for good guns, but for the money they cost you can also consider a beretta Dt10, krieghoff, Blaser (with nice wood), and probably get two brownings with all the bells and whistles.

Its alot of money to be asking advice from a forum not aimed at clay shooting, if your serious about spending this amount of money i would recomend going to a ground like Kennedys in Bisley which will let you try before you buy, and should stock all of the shotguns in your price range.

Just looked the price up for an MX8.... £4000 ?!!??

How about you get yourself a nice second hand Beretta / Browning for £500 and put it in the boot of an MX5:

1996 MAZDA MX-5 1.6i Monaco 2dr Convertible Special Eds, 73,000 miles, 1996/P reg, British Racing Green, Recent hood, Full Mazda Service History, Full MOT Service History, 1 Previous Owner, CD, 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels, Chrome Boot Rack, 5 Months TAX and MOT. £3,495. ono

(Autotrader).

A friend of mine who I clay shoot with has an older MT 6 which he has shot with for years. It is a nicely balanced gun but as with every type of gun, unless it fits you, it isn't any good.

The Perazzi is a lovely gun but I can't shoot his for toffee. They are very reliable and well built. But then again any gun in that price range I would expect to be anyway.

If had the money I would buy a Blaser F3.

Cheers

Martin

Blazer F3, what's that about £3,000 !??!!

How about you get yourself a nice second hand Beretta / Browning for £500 and put the rest towards 28 x Pure New Wool Single Breasted Patch Pocket Blazers from Marks and Sparks....

http://www.marksandspencer.com/IWCatProduc...&portal=locayta

that would be great if 'blazer' made shotguns

Unfortuantly Blaser do :good:

And the Blaser F3 is actually £2200 and a damnside nicer than anything from M+S

ok Mungler what about a kreighoff? :)

Ah that's easy.....

kreighoff K80 what's that about £5,700 !!??!

How about you get yourself a nice second hand Beretta / Browning for £500 and put the rest towards 400 copies of David Hasselhoff Sings Amercia.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...7690553-9884706

Blazer F3, what's that about £3,000 !??!!

How about you get yourself a nice second hand Beretta / Browning for £500 and put the rest towards 28 x Pure New Wool Single Breasted Patch Pocket Blazers from Marks and Sparks....

http://www.marksandspencer.com/IWCatProduc...&portal=locayta

that would be great if 'blazer' made shotguns

Unfortuantly Blaser do :good:

And the Blaser F3 is actually £2200 and a damnside nicer than anything from M+S

Sighs.

Again, for the pedant....

Blazer F3, what's that about £2,200 !??!!

How about you get yourself a nice second hand Beretta / Browning for £500 and put the rest towards 28 ladies blazers from John Lewis you big tart

http://www.johnlewis.com/Fashion/Womenswea...76/Product.aspx

:good::):lol:

back on track though, ive shot with a blaser f3, dt10 and the mx8 and without a doubt the perazzi has shot best out of them all. i use my mates dt10 quite a lot and to be honest i dont see anything special about them! the mx8 i used is a sporterised trap gun and it shoots like a dream!

paul

I have PWF on in the back ground and use it as light relief - until about 2 months ago I was a heavy smoker (20 a day for 18 years). Rather than popping out for smokes I check the PWF board. It works quite well.

for you maybe :) what was it you used to smoke, the wacky stuff. 'cause it's done your brain in and now it's doing mine? :good:

Just looked the price up for an MX8.... £4000 ?!!??

How about you get yourself a nice second hand Beretta / Browning for £500 and put it in the boot of an MX5:

1996 MAZDA MX-5 1.6i Monaco 2dr Convertible Special Eds, 73,000 miles, 1996/P reg, British Racing Green, Recent hood, Full Mazda Service History, Full MOT Service History, 1 Previous Owner, CD, 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels, Chrome Boot Rack, 5 Months TAX and MOT. £3,495. ono

(Autotrader).

Nice plug! What have i started... :good:

• 2 weeks later...

I shot an Mx8 31" sporter for three years nothing wrong with them at all. I did have the comb cut on mine cause it was shooting high, which put it right. very nice guns. My friend has a pair of them and he swears by them. But i shoot a Beretta now a DT10. :good: