Rough shooting in Leicestershire with 2 photographers

Thedeerman

Hi

We went out rough shooting yesterday and was lucky enough to be accompanied by two professional photographers.

They had been wanting to photograph working dogs for a while, so were very happy to come for a walk around with us.

The photo's are all on yourpics faceboook page, and I hope the link works ok.

I'm very happy with them to say the least!

yourpics

The black lab is called George and belongs to my friend Ben, he hunts amazingly well for a lab. Mine is the black cockerdor called Tilly. The shoot is run s a wild shoot, feeding kept to a minimum and lots of predator control. No birds are released, just rely on breeding stock. Been out foxing on the farm tonight and got two dog foxes shot with the .223.

A good day was had by all, even though the bag was only three pheasants. Sometimes numbers don't matter at all!

If anyone want a photographer to follow them around for the day, i can't recommend these guys enough.

my old bob could be a bit of a bogger,but as soon as the gun was out he knew it was time to work,i think old bob was a bit thicker set,but still very simular around the face.it brought a lot of old memories back for me seeing the pics of that dog (even a tear or two) and for that i thank you.

Hi

We went out rough shooting yesterday and was lucky enough to be accompanied by two professional photographers.

They had been wanting to photograph working dogs for a while, so were very happy to come for a walk around with us.

The photo's are all on yourpics faceboook page, and I hope the link works ok.

I'm very happy with them to say the least!

yourpics

Superb photos - you might want to blank out the registration number on the vehicle - just in case - there are some idiots out there!