Kent people

ttab

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, Gravesend Kent, Maybe someone can help me with a query ive had since the Firearms Office visited, (still waiting for my license to come through) he mentioned a clay shoot just down the road from me, on Lower Higham Road, somewhere on the marsh i believe, So wondered wether anyone on here knows the shoot and could give me some info, He also mentioned it was 2 different clubs alternating weekends, 1 I believe was Bexley gun club??? and that they also shoot live quarry in Orpinton I believe, Any Ideas?????

Hi all, Gravesend Kent, Maybe someone can help me with a query ive had since the Firearms Office visited, (still waiting for my license to come through) he mentioned a clay shoot just down the road from me, on Lower Higham Road, somewhere on the marsh i believe, So wondered wether anyone on here knows the shoot and could give me some info, He also mentioned it was 2 different clubs alternating weekends, 1 I believe was Bexley gun club??? and that they also shoot live quarry in Orpinton I believe, Any Ideas?????

I don't know who the clubs are,but,i've seen them shooting on the old Shorne Mead fort road, down Queens Farm road.The railway crossing gates are locked and you can't get a car over the line,but,the footway is open.

Alan :)

Found this ad on the saddlery gun room website. Think its a bit old but maybe worth a call.

ORPINGTON DISTRICT GUN CLUB are now looking for new members to join the Club, We provide Pigeon & Rabbit control for the local farms, Applicants must be minimum age of 21, hold a Shot Gun certificate, Be able to attend fortnightly meetings,and shoot at least once a week, every new member will have to do a 6 month probationary period, for further information or for an application form contact Ian, 07984861333 or email IWarnerODGC@aol.com

Found this ad on the saddlery gun room website. Think its a bit old but maybe worth a call.

ORPINGTON DISTRICT GUN CLUB are now looking for new members to join the Club, We provide Pigeon & Rabbit control for the local farms, Applicants must be minimum age of 21, hold a Shot Gun certificate, Be able to attend fortnightly meetings,and shoot at least once a week, every new member will have to do a 6 month probationary period, for further information or for an application form contact Ian, 07984861333 or email IWarnerODGC@aol.com

Thanks for that, Ive emailed them to see what the score is. cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Team up with Southeastpete and travel together for safety and try the Norfolk Flush, if you like it then come along to the Charity Shoot.

I am sure Beardo can arrange an amnesty to cover your journey North of the Thames.

It is bad news that Scotland wants to break away from the Union, we do not want Kent to do the same.

Ive signed up and am happy to give a lift to a couple of peeps .When we find out dates anyone from North kent wants a lift give me a shout. Or i can share petrol and driving in someone elses motor.

Mind you from what i hear i may still be waiting for me ticket to come through!!!