Kent Meet-up?

CZ550Kevlar

seen the thomas crown affair?

we're all meeting in overcoats and bowler hats. red apple optional.

Hopefully everyone should be there for 9, so if we all try to head for the back corner of the clubhouse by the blown barrels, just ask if we're the PW gang lol.

The stupid thing is i`ve been sat here for 15 minutes at least trying to figure out where the blown barrels are that you are talking about and just remembered where they are lol.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry chaps , just read this thread......

Been abit pre-occupied with new job and car that won't pass MOT in the next week or so..... so can't make it this time i'm afraid.

Have a good day (we normally do) and i hope to see you all the next time.

Dave :rolleyes:

I'm up for it, no live pigeons around here for months.

Bighit1985, fancy splitting the petrol costs ? Your car or mine, but be warned mine only does 14mpg :o

yeah dont mind driving, let me know where best to pick up, check your messages

Edited by bighit1985

Dominicrobed + Better half ???

Southeastpete brenley corner, then mcd's then club

Bighit1985 brenley corner, then mcd's then club

CZ550kevlar mcd's then club?

miroku4399 ??

paul6806 club

Sorry could not make it today as we had a fun shoot and club meal down the pub after ( hope fully I can make the next meet ) Did every one have a good shoot ?

No offence but you have to be bloody joking, i wouldn`t touch Dereham with a barge pole!!! We were on holiday at a crappy holiday cottage owned by some ***** wannbee`s that own a swimming pool business who ripped us off, our car developed a problem so we went to kwik fit in Dereham to get it sorted and even the guys that worked there warned us the town was full of idiots and scum, went to browse in a gun shop in Dereham and the owner and staff were up their own ***** and not helpful and i truly wish they lose their business. Rant over.

EDIT. P.S thanks for the offer, i like Lincoln though, and essex.

Edited by CZ550Kevlar

No offence but you have to be bloody joking, i wouldn`t touch Dereham with a barge pole!!! We were on holiday at a crappy holiday cottage owned by some ***** wannbee`s that own a swimming pool business who ripped us off, our car developed a problem so we went to kwik fit in Dereham to get it sorted and even the guys that worked there warned us the town was full of idiots and scum, went to browse in a gun shop in Dereham and the owner and staff were up their own ***** and not helpful and i truly wish they lose their business. Rant over.

EDIT. P.S thanks for the offer, i like Lincoln though, and essex.

Dereham is the nearest Big Town.

Never mind it was only a thought. All the PW members in and around Dereham may spring to defend themselves, but will still offer you a very warm and friendly Welcome. Where else can you get 275 clays and lunch + plus evening entertainment for £20.00