Where would you look for...

JohnGalway

they will almost certainly all be provided from mc millan, so you are unlikely to find somewhere selling them any cheaper than mc millan. I think Jackson Rifles sell them, so drop them a line and see what they can do for you. But im affraid i think you will just have to accept its not going to be cheap. Prehaps try and find one in a clearance offer?

Hi all,

If this isn't the correct forum for this post please move it mods :angry:

I know a guy who's looking to buy a McMillan A-5 stock with adjustable cheek piece and butt plate for his (soon to be his) remmy.

Besides getting it direct from McMillan, he's already looked into that, does anyone know of a source for these stocks. There must be a cheap outlet for them somewhere (fingers crossed anyway lol)

Thanks in advance,

John

John,

I still hanker after a McMillan stock, and the simple answer is pay £400+ in the UK or $300 in the US.

There is, as far as I can see, no cheap alternative.

As Nick says Jackson rifles are a dealer and I think their site says from £395, but that will be for a basic model. As and wehn I get to the States again, it is the first thing I will be buying, I realy fancy of of the new lightweight Kevlar ones, but they will be even more $$$'s