Semi auto - 200 sporting

majordisorder

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So seems like there is a fair bit of interest so I'll see what dates are available / possible and post back with finalised costs and format for the day.

In so far (depending on blaa blaa blaa):

bakerboy

blackla

ColinF

Ed Solomons

Emmsy

Handlebar

Huffhuff

majordisorder

oscarsdad

PhilR

Ryan gun

salop sniper

TbirdX

twitchynik

Wharf Rat

willetts222

WRX_soldier

Everyone welcome, the more the merrier so if I've missed anyone let me know and I'll add you to the preliminary list.

I am very tempted but Im scott no mates from bucks,if anybody would like to buddy uo with me or lend my lad a semi,then given the time date thing .Im in

will give me enough time to organise some 70mm shells for the hatsan lol

atb Jim

I can lend you a semi, and there will be plenty of people that you can pair up with, if your lad does not make it.

pm me if you want or add it to the thread

Terry

Edited by bakerboy

After arranging the pretty successful Northants flush event last year I thought I'd try something new and have come up with the idea of:

1. Teams of Two
  2. Semi Autos only
  3. Rounds of 200 Sporting (optimised for Autos, so triples rather than pairs)
  4. 50 bird flush to finish
  5. Drink and a bacon butty
  6. The odd exploding clay

Anyone up for this when it gets a bit warmer?

If so stick your name down and I'll keep you posted. Guessing around the end of March time and cost around £30-£40. Same deal as last time, need around 14/16 people and payment upfront.

sounds like good fun..put me down for 3 teams of 2.got a few mates up for trying this

Wow, quite a bit more interest, 27 so far.

I had a chat with the ground at the weekend to warn them and they can do it (going to take some mega trap moves though). It looks like the sporting side of it will be over 6-8 stands with three traps per stand. Since we'll be team shooting with semis each "pair" will actually be 6 birds (this is not a flush though, so no reloading) and it'll be up to you to decide who shoots which ones, plenty of opportunities for missing I think. So at each stand you'll shoot a total of either 24 or 30 birds between you.

Now I've got some idea of numbers I'll try and firm up a couple of date options, likely to be late March / early April (but avoiding Easter / School hols). When I've got some dates from the ground I'll set up a Poll and we can decide a date.

In so far (depending on blaa blaa blaa):

bakerboy

beerdeor + lad

blackla

ColinF

Ed Solomons

Emmsy

Handlebar

Huffhuff

majordisorder

oscarsdad

oxfordfowler

PhilR

rangey + 5

Ryan gun

salop sniper

Shropshire Lad

sj1973

TbirdX

twitchynik

Wharf Rat

willetts222

WRX_soldier

Everyone welcome, the more the merrier so if I've missed anyone let me know and I'll add you to the preliminary list.

Edited by majordisorder