Pigeon & Crow Decoying

I`m offering if anyone would like to come out Crow & Pigeon decoying this week, i have noticed a bit more movement last few days so thought i would give it a proper crack.

Anyone interested it`ll be Wednesday, Thursday & Friday this week, busy at the weekend i`m afraid.

You must have insurance with BASC and bring a gun etc etc, if you have some decoys etc please feel free to bring it.

Edited by CZ550Kevlar

Just out of interest where abouts have you seen any, I drove all round Eythorne/Martin/Ringwould and couldn't see a bean and nothing on any rape. I'm taking out my father-in-law on either Wednesday or Friday and need to set up somewhere anyhow, know of a farm with bird movement that'll have to do come what may. :/:)

Just out of interest where abouts have you seen any, I drove all round Eythorne/Martin/Ringwould and couldn't see a bean and nothing on any rape. I'm taking out my father-in-law on either Wednesday or Friday and need to set up somewhere anyhow, know of a farm with bird movement that'll have to do come what may. :/:)

Woodnesborough area.

Nice couple of days spent decoying over factory waste, I can't believe nobody was interested in the prospect of about 1000 acres of permission, will have to let the farmer know to hold on abit longer.

I would have mate, but am waiting for my license to come through, If you are willing to take a newbie out with you again. Let me know hopefully ill have my license come through. Are you going to the clay ground on Sunday 15th??

"Dover area, Bring a gas mask or Vicks"

Noticed your thread description. Does someone on the shooting party suffer from excessive flatulance? :blink:

nope, there is about 10-12 metric tons of vegetable and fruit waste which makes good bait but terrible when the wind changes. :sick:

EDIT- i`m sure i saw it moving by itself today, and probably by next week it will have developed a sense of self being and partial intelligence high enough to run for parliament.

Edited by CZ550Kevlar

Hi Andy,

Sorry mate, i've been abit tied up of late ,otherwise i would have tried to arrange a day out with you again.

Good news is i've got a part-time job at last.... bad news is it's late afternoons/evening work.... still i'm sure we can work out something soon.

The other bad news is the poor old Disco is ailing abit at the moment and an MOT is due :/ .... and as usual for me , money is in short supply... still , i hope to get things sorted soon and hopefully be able to get out again :good: .... it's been along time.

Dave :)

Hi Andy,

Sorry mate, i've been abit tied up of late ,otherwise i would have tried to arrange a day out with you again.

Good news is i've got a part-time job at last.... bad news is it's late afternoons/evening work.... still i'm sure we can work out something soon.

The other bad news is the poor old Disco is ailing abit at the moment and an MOT is due :/ .... and as usual for me , money is in short supply... still , i hope to get things sorted soon and hopefully be able to get out again :good: .... it's been along time.

Dave :)

Always good to hear from you, hope you get things sorted soon and keep in contact.