bagder baiting

northeastshooter

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after watching a pet dog been torn apart by a pair of these dogs i have enough knowledge on them they are breed for one thing has for the few of you who think there is no point in banning these dogs you may as well support the baiters

as for banning shooting and fishing i have no idea were you are coming from i have been shooting and fishing since i was knee high and have no intention of giving it up and as for the LAC's bit don't insult me

Taken from a field sports page on FB

Sky news, six men and a 17 yr old youth has been found guilty of Badger baiting by Scarborough magistrates,four of the men has been jailed for 16 wks and fined £850 and will only serve 8 wks, they were filmed by a wildlife photographer after he heared the Badgers screaming, one was a heavily pregnant Sow, they had 13 dogs and five guns, the Terriers were sent down the sett and then they were thrown to waiting Lurchers crossed with Bull Mastiffs and then ripped apart and the unborn cubs were thrown across a field

If this is an accurate report then to get enjoyment from this you would have to be a little more than sick in the head ...If you have any sympathy for this "Sport" then please hand your guns in first chance you get as your a risk to society .

As for wanting to own a dog that is geared up for this activity...you would have to ask yourself just how small is my penis. These people give LACS more ammo than the US air force, imagine showing this vid to say collage students and then asking them...should we ban hunting

Taken from a field sports page on FB

Sky news, six men and a 17 yr old youth has been found guilty of Badger baiting by Scarborough magistrates,four of the men has been jailed for 16 wks and fined £850 and will only serve 8 wks, they were filmed by a wildlife photographer after he heared the Badgers screaming, one was a heavily pregnant Sow, they had 13 dogs and five guns, the Terriers were sent down the sett and then they were thrown to waiting Lurchers crossed with Bull Mastiffs and then ripped apart and the unborn cubs were thrown across a field

If this is an accurate report then to get enjoyment from this you would have to be a little more than sick in the head ...If you have any sympathy for this "Sport" then please hand your guns in first chance you get as your a risk to society .

As for wanting to own a dog that is geared up for this activity...you would have to ask yourself just how small is my penis. These people give LACS more ammo than the US air force, imagine showing this vid to say collage students and then asking them...should we ban hunting

Bravo! :thumbs:

There is a big difference between badger culling and baiting. As a kid I remember seeing the large holes left after baiters had dug out another badger for their 'sport', and a friend finding a badly mutilated dog with a broken jaw left to die on the Downs after a fight.

Awful people, they deserve what they get and more.

and all badger diggers do this do they :hmm:

dazsl

after watching a pet dog been torn apart by a pair of these dogs i have enough knowledge on them they are breed for one thing has for the few of you who think there is no point in banning these dogs you may as well support the baiters

as for banning shooting and fishing i have no idea were you are coming from i have been shooting and fishing since i was knee high and have no intention of giving it up and as for the LAC's bit don't insult me

You have witnessed two dogs, but suddenly you know enough to ban the whole breed. :no: :no: :no:

LAC's bit don't insult me

Had me fooled. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A lot of the badger digging that goes on around here the badgers are taken away, so I'm told. Up on Ashridge where there are big badger communities my mate was for many years an unpaid badger warden. People were always trying to get at the badgers.

Its more connected with dirty money rather than "sport". Illegal gambling, the ****** and the like are big gamblers and they bet heavily on the outcome.

Edited by Vince Green

If the Sky News report is accurate and they were filmed by a wildlife photographer then I assume that the film that was shot was offered in evidence. If this is the case then they can only be appealing the sentences rather than the conviction as the case/conviction would surely have been proven beyond any reasonable doubt and if that is the case then they deserved everything that they got (And more)!

I fully agree that there is a definite need for badgers to be culled/controlled but it must be done in an efficient and humane manner and not by a bunch of morons, ******, gypsies, louts, chavs (Call them what you like) who have a total disregard for their dogs health and wellbeing!

Badger baiting serves no other purpose than to satisfy the "baiters" perverted blood lust and brings genuine and legallly operating "Field Sporters" into a very bad light!

If the Sky News report is accurate and they were filmed by a wildlife photographer then I assume that the film that was shot was offered in evidence. If this is the case then they can only be appealing the sentences rather than the conviction as the case/conviction would surely have been proven beyond any reasonable doubt and if that is the case then they deserved everything that they got (And more)!

I fully agree that there is a definite need for badgers to be culled/controlled but it must be done in an efficient and humane manner and not by a bunch of morons, ******, gypsies, louts, chavs (Call them what you like) who have a total disregard for their dogs health and wellbeing!

Badger baiting serves no other purpose than to satisfy the "baiters" perverted blood lust and brings genuine and legallly operating "Field Sporters" into a very bad light!

:good: :good:

So if you don't agree with bull X's being banned then you support baiting? Statment of the year :lol: Better get rid of my two then.

So if you don't agree with bull X's being banned then you support baiting? Statment of the year :lol: Better get rid of my two then.

give us clue what you use the dogs for i run spaniels to put game up and to retrieve

Gordon R

at a guess you run these dogs as well would you like to educate me and others what you use them for LACS all the way when it comes to baiting game keeper when it comes to poaching

Edited by dazsl

I've got to agree somewhat with dazsl's comments. Where i live the ***** that go badger baiting all seem to have these bull/mastif/lurcher/collie crosses. Sheep, deer carcasses are regularly found in the area. These dogs are used to hunt and run down their prey. Killing for killings sake, animals are killed for fun, not poached for food. Even a lama has been found slaughtered. I can understand using a lurcher to hunt for rabbits, but what purpose does an over muscular mastif/lucher cross serve other to chase down and kill larger animals.

dazsl -

Gordon R

at a guess you run these dogs as well would you like to educate me and others what you use them for LACS all the way when it comes to baiting game keeper when it comes to poaching

You will need to improve your guessing skills as well as your use of the English language. I have previously had German Shepherds and later Akitas. I can hardly wait for your withering put down as to why I chose those breeds. I will save you the trouble - I like them.

I can barely comprehend your rambling postings. They aren't long, but sense, punctuation and grammar don't seem to appear in them. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yates - each man to his own dog. I have little or no time for generalisations about any breed or their use. For every 100 excellent dogs, there will always be some smart Alec who can tell a tale he has heard down the pub, which reflects badly upon any given breed or cross breed.

Edited by Gordon R