Pigeon Watch Car Window Stickers

Teal

Now Back in Stock!

carstickers2.jpg

We have had some Pigeon Watch car stickers (10cm diameter) made up, and they have just arrived. They cost £3 for one and £5 for two, which includes postage and paypal fees. Poor quality photo above, as only taken on my phone, they look much better!

A few people have asked- these are adhesive stickers, and they should be stuck on the inside of a car window looking out!

Select Items
pixel.gif

carstickers.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Just ordered & paid for my Car Window Sticker and I have also done the same 2 mins ago for a Enamel Badge & Mug thx DEAN

In the post :good:

All items received thx :good: Sticker on my Freelander, Enamal Badge is good quality and will be put on my shooting coat / jacket / vest :good: My Mug will be taken to work so all know its mine :good: thx for the very quick delivery and all items are mint and of good quality :yes::good:

• 2 weeks later...

hehehehe, :good::good:

mine came today, only 1 thing thats bothering me is that if my truck is parked in field gateway along some back road is it going to be smashed up if the antis see that im a pigeon shooter after they have seen the sticker :hmm:

mines been in the back of my volvo for months now without incident hasnt curled pealed or anything else coulor still fine :good: :good: :good: .antis have never bothered me either then again 6ft 17 stone skinheads tend to be left alone :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...