Pigeon Watch Gamebags

Teal

Very excited that following popular demand on Pigeon Watch, I have just received a new delivery of Pigeon Watch gamebags. These bags are all made in England, and are of an extremely high standard.

The bags come in two options - an elasticated net front or a double pocket, and consist of quality leather straps, heavy duty buckles, washable lining, combined with an all round adjustable strap for added strength.

Having got through a couple of gamebags over the years, prior to placing an order I tested several different gamebags on the market, to see if they could stand the test of time and regular use in the field. Needless to say I opted for the best, and following a period of being out of stock, they are now available for order.

The bag dimensions are approximately 18" wide by 12" high (45 cm wide, 29 cm high). I have included a photograph of the bag with two hen pheasants in it for reference - these bags are a great size and will carry as much game as your shoulders can take.

For the new style Double Pocket Gamebag the price is £29.79 and for the Net fronted Traditional Gamebag the price will be £34.79. This includes free delivery.

Net Front Gamebag Order link:

Pocket Front Gamebag:

pwgamebag5.jpg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received my bag yesterday, I'm really pleased with it and would highly recommend it , would like to see a cartridge bag next and hopefully a shotgun and rifle slip too

atb Gary

If you have a slip for the hatsan, make sure you have room for the toolkit and first aid kit :lol: :lol: :lol:

as luck would have it I need a gamebag for next season and pigeons this year

just ordered one as I have spent a few weeks looking at the options but couldnt decide which one

so went with the loyal option :good:

Thanks - received! You will not be disappointed, these bags are excellent quality :good:

well, bag was faultless with the hares. comfortable to carry 3 hares in it without issues. sure it would take 5 or 6 hares but i let a couple go forward as i did not want to test the capacities to the max :lol: too bloody heavy to carry that many a mile,especially as the size of these hares was mahooosive!.

10/10 so far for the bag.

pity they dont come "used" lol nothing worse than a crisp new gamebag that is too clean :lol:

• 2 weeks later...