.17 HMR

Ferretboy111

Only a quick question for all those CZ/savage owners out there, how easily does the mag slot back in. Its just the savage .17 is abit fiddly and i cant see it being easy to slip back in the field.

Many thanks Alex :good:

Go for the CZ Alex :no: ............Slips back in a piece of pee :no: ................The Savage I checked out was as you state ...........Savage by name and nature :no:

Just went today and looked at the Cz american and varmints, im in love with them, they are soo much better than the savage's in my opinion, the mag slips back in a treat, they are both very light and look a beauty too, think ill have to reserve one!! most prob the american if they still have it in.

Alex :drool:

I have two CZ Varmints, in .22 and .17HMR, and I can't fault them. Both have very nice wood and shoot well. They may feel a bit heavy for some but I don't find this an inconvenience as I shoot from sticks. I can take out and replace the mags blindfolded. No need to look down, if you are changing with a bunny in view, and they slot in nicely.