Prescription oakleys m frame

haggis

Hi

I was going to by a pair of M Frames but was told that they were going to stop making them and the lenses, thus if replacements were needed it was only going to be old stock that was going to be available.

A suggestion was made to look at the Oakley Radar line, which I bought. You can get the lenses in three different sizes. (Pitch, Range and Path).

Great thing with these is that you can wear them for shooting then pop out your shooting lenses and pop in a dark lenses and use it for the beach.

Have a look at the G26 Iridium lens. These are fantastic. I bought this and the Persimmon lens but now only use the G26. The clarity it gives you is fantastic.

The only thing I will say with the Oakley lenses is the scratch very easily. Make sure you store them in the correct case and do not put two lenses together in the same box as they will rubb.

My mate did and the scratch was so large it affected his view and that’s £60 quid lost!

I got mine from http://sunglassesuk.com

There site is down at the moment (which is not much help!) but it says you can call.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

POL

Spoke to opticians and g26 isn't available in precription lenses(I've got g26 without precription) he recommended vr28 for all round shooting m frames are still available so I'll get them they are£165 + eye test using my frame. lenses are 55mm by 35mm still can't find a photo of one though.