stuy new member wales

stuy

hi all my name is stuart i live in a small village 20 miles from cardiff i have been shooting pigeons now for about 24years i have managed to bulid up a good number of local farms to shoot over aswell as having aprox 11,000 acres of good shooting land in herefordshire i am a self-employed plasterer and normaly i can take days off in the week to shoot when required, i have just been shooting pigeons over sugar beet !! the crop was was about 6 inches anyone else noticed anything similar :good: regards stuy

:good: A plasterer with 11,000 acres of good shooting land........ I bet you have plenty of friends. :devil:

But not much time for plastering :(

Hello Stuy :blush:

Dave

how right you are mate ??? its a bit slow on the pigeon front at the moment just waiting for the peas to start to pod and of course maybe some laid winter barley, had a good day last week on sugar beet 51 birds and another day 30 , take you crazy lot stuy

hiya mate , :good: , not being one to beat about the bush , when will you be plastering my kitchen ? :P . ???

Hi stuy.

:( :devil::blush:

I don't know about plastering kitchens but with 11,000 acres of land I am pretty sure there will be plenty of offers to give you a hand .

:blush::lol::P

Dave K

Hi Stuy,

If you live in a small village 20 miles outside Cardiff, South you'd be in the Bristol Channel, West you'd be in Swansea and East you'd be in Newport (or near), so my guess is your North and a "valley boy", right or wrong?

:drool: another spread, and they say we are like rocking horse **** :good:

no not quite mate i am a cardiff boy now in the valleys :D penpedairheol to be exact!!!!!! and trying to do as little plastering as poss!!!!

take it kida you don't think, more on the walls more in your pockets :good: think of the guns you're going to get