Coniston

EdSolomons

I wouldn't blame you :/ I did once pay about £3.50 for a bowl of beef broth there - I was looking forward to some hearty, home-made countrified soup, only to witness them take a tin of Heinz from the cupboard and bung it in the microwave. <_< Robbing swines. <_<

Now i know you are fibbing, £3:50 is your food bill for the week and you only eat Pot Noodles....... ******* students

Like nick says always a good shoot at Coniston.

I hate a poorly possitioned kitchen hatch. Might not go now.

Ed, you will be glad to hear I've rung Peter Manley and cancelled this year's England selection shoot there, due to the kitchen hatch not meeting the CPSA regulations :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Ian E

I was a tad grumpy that Sunday for sure :yes: . Timps photo of the new cabinet helped things along...................NOT!!!

I was just trying to help, I mean a brand new cabinet for sale and yours jammed stuck and all, I figured the photo would help as you might want to buy it.

Plus the fact we had to wait for our food as chard had got stuck in the small poorly positioned hatch to the kitchen whilst trying to buy a Buzzard sandwich..... <_<:hmm:

Edited by timps

Ed,

I think they use Keith Roe to set the targets for there annual!!! FITASC shoot and the ESP selection shoots, Northern region for the last few years. It helps because they don't hold regular registered comps so the place and targets always appears fresh.

In my view the ESP shoots have been OK+, well run, some hard targets (4 single [FUG] long quartering away birds from a very high tower), nothing too simple or easy and the rest are all testing without being impossible. I suspect you will go away well satisfied, not singing from the rooftops perhaps but certainly not disappointed.

The annual FITASC shoot is certainly worth getting on though, old style so only 72 guns and really enjoyable, all us old fogies camped in the cabin reminiscing about the ounce and quarter days :hmm::hmm:

See you there

Potter