Scum pure an simple

deputy dog

Low IQ and Alcohol are a terrible mix, couple that with a ridiculously liberal society and weak or non existent role models and this disaster happens. People that do this to others are evil scum.

I'm not sure that low IQ has much to do with it. Excess alcohol can lead even "clever" people into stupid and/or violent actions.

I am sorry to hear about this and hope that the law has changed since it last happened to me. Smashed over the head with bottle by one young drunk and drugged up lad while the other one was sticking me in the back with an already smashed broken bottle , I at first thought he was punching me in the back , he wasnt and as I put my arm up to protect my face he cut my arm/elbow open ,out pops elbow joint . This was all down to one lad goating my wife as she waited until I took a leak in an alley way , when I came round the corner the bottles came out and I stood up to him , he then shouted several of his friends over. Two of them ended up geting charged for it and after the police had told me they would go to jail if I pressed charges as one of them was a bit of a known thug and bad family. Even after several threatening visits from his family members and offers of money I went ahead with the case. They got TWO YEARS SUSPENED SENTENCE...........Dont ffing figure does it , should of took the money eh.

Anyway that was about 7 years ago and maybe ( I doubt it) the law might of changed somewhat.

Hope she gets well soon.

Daz

this reinforces my experience. when yoiu give a witness statment against some one they are given your name and address as part of the statement leaving you open to reprisals.

sorry to hear about the trouble, you just need to remember to keep a calm head and not take things into your own hands, no mater how much you want to, i caught a guy burgling my house for the third time and showed him the error of his ways, he then went to the police and i was arrested, evidentally, he wasnt responsible for his actions as he was off his face on crack, I wasn't on crack so should have known better, just keep yourself calm.

What did you do to him?

FM :)

Well i was truely amazed to find out that it wasn't just the girl who attacked my X girlfriends daughter, the fella who was with her also admitted that he took punched an kicked her as well. Both admitted to what could be an attempted murdet charge as the girl openly bragged in her interview that she didn't know the girl who they best up and just said with out remorse that they were just out to beat some up as they felt like it.

The police officer who intervied them told my X that in all the yeard of being a serving copper, he vary rarely comes across people with such honest hatred for people and go around badly hurting people for fun. Shocked beyond belief at what they happly admittef to doing to her.

She had surgery yesterday afternoon to repare the damge the bottle had done to her hand, 10 stitches inside thr deep wound and 12 stitches on the out side. Seen her today after popping in to see her and those two vile scummy drug fueled morons have made a terrible mark in het, not only phisycally but mentally as well.

But on a happiet note if there is one, the two who beat the pulp out of her are over 18. So when they get sentenced they will gey adult punishment instead of juvenil slaps on the wrist. I sincerly hope they slam an not just throw the book at them. Perhaps a bit of bird will do them good. See how hard they are in a proper jail, where i should imagin they'll be crying like babies.

DD