2 first's in one weekend

Shotgunspud

Hi all,

I was recommended to Paul from a stalker i had taken out before.

Paul called and the date was set! He arrived in Norfolk and after a Zero we where set for the mornings stalk.... Now Paul had never shot deer before and you could tell he was keen to get going,, so i took him to one spot where i new the Muntjac where on the move!! we sat in one of my box seats and after 1 hour things where quite and the mist moving in!! then movement and a Muntjac Buck moved in about 80meters Paul looked at me and i said take your time place the shot nicely no rushing!!! Then Bang Paul's First Muntjac drooped one the spot!!

Now i have seen the odd deer go over now and when you see someone shoot there first deer it takes you back!! Of-course we done the high seat dance :yahoo: a bit of a kiss :P and the odd cuddle!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just like we all do right :hmm:

Well done Paul congratulations!!

post-10973-0-87533100-1328039395.jpg

Then onto a very good Danish Friend of mine who's dream was to hunt and shoot a Chinese water deer and that is what he did we sat in ambush and waited 20 mins then up he popped the shot was on offer and he dropped him on the spot 108meters. Then you got it back to dancing and kissing and cuddling :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again well done boys on your 2 first's.

post-10973-0-59244600-1328039687.jpg

Thanks for reading

SGS

Edited by Shotgunspud

nice cracking cwd again...im heading down your way september might get a stalk in?

Just say mate and i will sort something out!

nice cracking cwd again...im heading down your way september might get a stalk in?

Just say mate and i will sort something out!

i was with your danish mate fri sat....he was buzzing bout going shooting the deer

He said he had a fantastic trip with you lads and to finish off with a CWD! now he is over the moon.

When folk book their stalk with you Alex, do you offer a menu of 'extra' services like in certain 'massage parlours'? :lol:

Yes Paul many go for the extra's and not the stalk :hmm:

You tell me any other stalker in the UK that offers after shot has taken place a Kiss a Cuddle or even a High seat dance??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like to please, but not as much as Alex.

I'll get my coat... Taxi for 1 please

I would really feel cheated, over here the guide just shakes your hand and maybe a pat on the back. Of course there is a guide service in San Francisco that is over the top that way, kisses, hugs, drinks, and maybe a cigarette in the morning.

well done soft lad.

spoke to christian and he had a whale of a time over the last week.

he said he loved yorkshire full of real men who kept shaking his hand, apparently norfolk was full of queers who kept hugging and kissing him.

As always Robbo you T~T. :lol:

I would really feel cheated, over here the guide just shakes your hand and maybe a pat on the back. Of course there is a guide service in San Francisco that is over the top that way, kisses, hugs, drinks, and maybe a cigarette in the morning.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I had a great time up with alex for my first stalk ,, as the after stalk services were second to none , and yes his tonge went all the way down

what a big boy , looking forward to my next stalk ,, :lol:all joking apart alex knows his stuff and i am looking forward to my next outing