LAKSEN - DEER. REAL TREE JKT AND PANTS XXL AND 38"-40"

myzeneye

HI Folks,

im having a bit of a clear out and as i have nowhere to shoot i thought id sell my genuinly loved Laksen real tree gear.

EDIT : NOT LAKSEN DEER(lightweight)my mistake its LAKSEN ELCK - PARKER JACKET AND PANTS.....

(OOPS!)

if your familiar with Laksen you'l know that they only make proper quality gear and this jacket and pants are no exception.

jacket and pants on sale here. laksen ELCK. jacket xxl - pants 38-40" as new/worn only a few times.Windproof, breathable silent gore-tex type material.

ive tried to take some photos, but they just turn out rubbish so please, take a look on line. the pant and jacket are as new,no snags rips tears at all..in fact, ive worn them both only a handfull of times sat in a hide or a walk round.

they are cut for totally free movement and comfort and will keep you warm and dry in the harshest of conditions. the jacket which is XXL is great, great big cartridge pockets,hand warmer pockets ...in fact loads of pockets !toatally waterproof, breathable,silent, neaoprene cuffed internal sleeves, very light too. ideal for weather like this right now...

the pants are a 38"-40" waste...they are elasticated so will give either way i guess.. big belt loops and buttons for braces if your into that kinda thing...the back of the pants runs up hight to keep kidneys and lower back warm when your sat still... action cut at knees etc etc...lined ,so warm as anything but not redicuals....just right.

i could wear them all day every day they really are so comfy and well fitting.

the spec is detailed below from the web site and ill put a link for pictures up...i just cant get a photo to look anything like right...:( i paid £160 for the jacket and £90 for the pants......and as i say, ive worn then only a few times.

take a look on the laksen web site to see the type of gear they sell.... its quality.

im dead picky on how well things are made and fit etc... i looked round for a long time to find this gear and will be sorry to see it go....

its just pointless to have it sat there so it must go to a good home.

any questions please ask

im in runcorn if anyone wants to collect/try on etc...

id like £140 for both the jacket and the pants together. cost me £250 !!! you would not be disapointed, scouts honour. :) £10 delivery.

click here for laksen deer linky

The Laksen elck Jacket and Trousers are in Realtree featuring a CTX waterproof, windproof and breathable silent fabric.

The real tree hardwoods cammo pattern of the Laksen elck stalking suit is ideal for hunting for pigeons, wild boar, or for stalking in remote woodland areas.

Equipped with CTX Waterstop system.

laksen.jpg

* Napoleon pocket

* Handwarmer pockets

* Watertight Cartridge pockets

windproof

* Adjustable detachable storm hood and cuffs

* Durable and noiseless so ideal for stalking or wildlife observation

Trousers feature:

laksenpants.jpg

* realtree hardwoods

* CTX Membrane

* Equipped with CTX waterstop system

* Many functional pockets

* High fleece lined waist

* Adjustable width at ankles

LAKSEN WEB SITE LINK...

Edited by myzeneye

HI Folks,

im having a bit of a clear out and as i have nowhere to shoot i thought id sell my genuinly loved Laksen real tree gear.

if your familiar with Laksen you'l know that they only make proper quality gear and this jacket and pants are no exception.

jacket and pants on sale here. laksen deer. jacket xxl - pants 38-40" as new/worn only a few times. breathable silent gore-tex type material.

ive tried to take some photos, but they just turn out rubbish so please, take a look on line. the pant and jacket are as new,no snags rips tears at all..in fact, ive worn them both only a handfull of times sat in a hide or a walk round.

they are cut for totally free movement and comfort and will keep you warm and dry in the harshest of conditions. the jacket which is XXL is great, great big cartridge pockets,hand warmer pockets ...in fact loads of pockets !toatally waterproof, breathable,silent, neaoprene cuffed internal sleeves, very light too.

the pants are a 38"-40" waste and they fit fine...they are elasticated so will give either way i guess.. big belt loops and buttons for braces if your into that kinda thing...the back of the pants runs up hight to keep kidneys and lower back warm when your sat still... action cut at knees etc etc...lined ,so warm as anything but not redicuals....just right.

i could wear them all day every day they really are so comfy and well fitting.

the spec is detailed below from the web site and ill put a link for pictures up...i just cant get a photo to look anything like right...:( i paid £180 for the jacket and £100 for the pants......and as i say, ive worn then only a few times.

take a look on the laksen web site to see the type of gear they sell.... its quality.

im dead piky on how well things are made and fit etc... i looked round for a long time to find this gear and will be sorry to see it go....

its just pointless to have it sat there so it must go to a good home.

any questions please ask

im in runcorn if anyone wants to collect/try on etc...

id like £100 for the jacket and £50 for the pants. you would not be disapointed, scouts honour. :)

click here for laksen deer linky

The Laksen Deer Jacket and Trousers consists of a short lightweight jacket of APG camo pattern from Realtree featuring a CTX waterproof, windproof and breathable.

The cammo pattern of the Laksen Deer stalking suit is ideal for hunting for pigeons, wild boar, or for stalking in remote woodland areas.

Equipped with CTX Waterstop system.

* Napoleon pocket

* Handwarmer pockets

* Watertight Cartridge pockets

* Game pocket at back

* Adjustable detachable storm hood

* Durable and noiseless so ideal for stalking or wildlife observation

Trousers feature:

* APG Camo pattern

* CTX Membrane

* Equipped with CTX waterstop system

* Many functional pockets

* High fleece lined waist

* Adjustable width at ankles

LAKSEN WEB SITE LINK...

YOU HAVE PM

still up for grabs, £140 the pair. bargain.+ £10 delivery

i wish i could take some decnet photos... even just to show quality of buttons, pockets, stitching lining etc.....

just for comparrison, i originaly ordered the very popular deerhunter montana ...it was **** in comparrison to this laksen gear and got sent straight back as paying the extra money was easily justified....

treat yerself, its cold.

:good:

Edited by myzeneye

pants are now gone.... just the jacket now....its yours for... £80 !!!delivered !!!!!!

its a bargain :good:

picture doesnt show but it has a detachable hood..wich has all the draw stings and a peak like on a berghaus type jacket so you can get the fit bang on...

inner cuffs are neoprene sleeved too to keep the elements at bay... quality.

its xxl but im usually xl..i just wanted a bit more room and i have long arms so xxl it was...its not huge though...fits well and has draw srings etc at watse and hem so you can let it down long like a parker style roll draw it in more like a smock style.. what ever suits you....

the fabric is very tough hard wearing, water proof ,windproof,silent....

completely unmarked, worn a few times only.

bargain.

Edited by myzeneye