Ouija board

Doc Holliday

Uncle Albert.

While working in a Garage many years ago my workmates and I having grown fed up of playing darts every lunch hour decided to make our own board. After many days of playing and completely hooked (I myself sat one out one day ) and watched the others, and at the same time was eating my sandwiches. Phil asked the question ..... What is death? Like a flash ...answer ..In Life we are in death. Brians question ...Are you powerful? Answer....extremely. Brian...prove it. Now I can only tell you what I witnessed, that glass never moved one iota yet exploded shattering fragments of glass around the room hitting everyone. Having gained his composure one workmate smashed the board and threw it in our heating boiler.

Best thing to do with it. In my 60 odd years I have dropped many glasses and I have to say I have never seen a wine glass shatter like the one did in my experience. Shards yes but recognisable.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do or they did up to a couple of years ago let you through if you were of certain age & not up to micheif, other police vehicles would patrol the village but not go near St Nic's church.

I always thought HID was a witch. She always had a means of communicating with her mum. Call it ESP or whatever but there was something there. She knew when her mum was not well and vice versa. When her mum died a few years ago HID knew she was about to pass on. She was picking up the phone when the care home rang to tell her to get down there. Strangely she did not have the same communication with her dad.

Im a non believer in all that jazz, BUT there is something that happened u my childhood which always makes me question it. I was envolved in an exorcism. :o As i was very young at the time, i wont tell you about it without getting the full details from my mum first. If i see her today, ill ask.

I live in a house built around 1890.we have had lots of interesting events,so many infact that we started ignoring them as they happened so often,but this is the best of the bunch

I woke up in the night and standing over me was a nurse,she was wearing an old fashioned uniform with one of those very large starched type hats with the big curves on it.She touched me and reasurred me that i was going to be alright,scared the BJesus out of me.I woke the wife and told her,which she thanked me for (lol).

Anyway i sorta put it out of my mind,about 2 years later i was in a dispute with a neighbour about the boundary so decided to dig up what i could about the house etc.

I found out that the house oppersite ours was a converlesent home for WW1 army officers,and my blood went cold when it turned out that the staff caring for them occupied the neighbouring houses.

Im a non believer in all that jazz, BUT there is something that happened u my childhood which always makes me question it. I was envolved in an exorcism. :o As i was very young at the time, i wont tell you about it without getting the full details from my mum first. If i see her today, ill ask.

It didn't work :no: You're still possessed :devil::P

Had a couple of unexplained events at my parents house was built just before1900. on one of the first nights we moved in (around 2000) my dad was woke by a noise coming from one of the celars after walking down in early hours or the morning the people that were in before had left a kids toy off a train set it had switch to turn it on and was left bang center in the middle of the room nothing else around it. another time me and my little brother were in that room playing pool when we heard a loud bang come from upstairs only me and him in so i sent him to have alook lol a set of anters had come off the wall and landed across the landing from were they were abwt 8-10foot. always fancyed doing aboard but to scared lol my parents new abwt all these goings on tried to use it when we messed about like the epic talcimpowered fights of 04 she still doesnt believe us it was ghost dust haha

Cobblers, sorry. It was invented by hasbro for flips sake. No scarier than monopoly. Although I did see a funny shadow in a mirror last time I passed go.....

Edit: FWIW - I did try one once, in a supposedly haunted house in canterbury when I was at uni. Some of the more suggestible types got very scared when the pointer wheeled around a bit. Sadly no-one climbing the ceilings, spinning heads or spewing pea soup mores the pity.

Edited by jcf1