Rabbit control with the Weihrauch HW80 .22

Stuart1985

:lol: I done my apprenticeship with a Webley eclipse then a hw97k...I know they are more than capable! It's just nowadays everyone empahsises on pcp,unless you do hunter field target. I keep thi king about buying another 97 or 77 but I don't know if I'd use it much and miss the multishot,I'd end up going home and getting my hw100! :lol:

:lol: I done my apprenticeship with a Webley eclipse then a hw97k...I know they are more than capable! It's just nowadays everyone empahsises on pcp,unless you do hunter field target. I keep thi king about buying another 97 or 77 but I don't know if I'd use it much and miss the multishot,I'd end up going home and getting my hw100! :lol:

i get so much more satisfaction using a springer & my springer is just as capable as any pcp!

Get a 97 or 77 you wont regret it

Ive gone from pcp back to a springer and i have never enjoyed air gun shooting so much, try it :good:

Edited by M.I.A

That they do, and very nice it is indeed....... Do it, you know you want too :lol: :lol:

:lol: its like your on one shoulder :devil: and the misses is on the left :innocent::mad: i need a fac air gun to dunno if il get away with buying two...i don't think mr wallet would appreciate it either!

Edited by tomhw100

Well done nice pics.All of us OLD men started on springers and that includes you Mark, Bullet Boy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your right Ter.

I started on a BSA Airsporter and when i started working i saved up for a Feinwerkbau Sport Mk2-which again is another quality spring break-barrel.My dad currently has it and its still like new!

My cousin had the HW80 and i had the FWB.Deep down though i wanted his HW80!!