weihrauch hw100 apreciation society...Gods Gift

kitchy

people dont no how good this gun realy is youv'e got to buy one to understand its power accuracy consistancy and overall build quality it is gods gift to air guners i have a 97k and also a daystate panther mk4 and overall i very much prefer the weihrauch GERMANY FTW!!..p.s i live in englad lmao!!!

i have the hw100tk. hence my name. i had the original hw100 first (when you had to remove the bottle to fill it) and now i have had this for about 4 years or so,best gun I've ever handled and i handled a few!,s410 bsa super10,fx,day state,webley bsa,probably tried most of them! nothing compares to the hw100-nothing really comapres to weihrauch really :lol: its a bold statement i know!

Edited by tomhw100

Had an early one that leaked which put me off. Havnt had one since and bought a rapid to replace it. Not to say i dont like them though. A shooting mate had a new one and his leaked.. £130 later after sending it to Hull cartridge its now a very accurate non leaking rifle which he's very pleased with. But... When my rapid leaked it was a d.i.y fix which cost a LOT less :yes:

Bought one, it leaked under warranty and leaked out of warranty :no::lol: , have owned HW springers all my life and this was the only one I was glad to get rid of. The original silencers were also pants, mine was replaced by an aftermarket which made it very quiet.

Personally I don't mind the looks at all, even the thumbhole version, nor did I find it too heavy or unbalanced, just don't like things that break.

I'm sure they are superb rifles but just how much more power and accuracy do they have? My old Falcon which is probably 15-20 years old, runs at 11.3 (tuned down by me at no cost) and will make one hole groups at my 35 yard zero. It's never gone wrong, never let me down and looks good, what would I gain with a HW100?

yes the modern ones and PCP are 6/7 lb but back in the earley 90 they were not and with a scope about 14 lb and that for me is far to heavy the HK100 is 1/2 that

Help me out, which modern ones are 6-7lb, I must have missed them somewhere, even their own site shows them as 3.8kg which is well over 8lb!?

If they have got them down to 6-7lb (that's still not light) they must be worth a look!

:good:

You pay's your money and takes your choice first ones where heavy and let's not forget all the problems they've had,accurate yes but no more than the S200 at nowhere near the price. Weirhauch good name dropper if that's your bag personally my Career 707 is the best air rifle I have ever owned or shot,but hey beauty in the eye of the name dropper Err I mean beholder :rolleyes::D :D

You pay's your money and takes your choice first ones where heavy and let's not forget all the problems they've had,accurate yes but no more than the S200 at nowhere near the price. Weirhauch good name dropper if that's your bag personally my Career 707 is the best air rifle I have ever owned or shot,but hey beauty in the eye of the name dropper Err I mean beholder :rolleyes::D :D

Really, the S200 in .22 is a pain in the backside with any pellet over 12 grains as the damned magazine bolt on system struggles with heavy weights. The S200 is also an overgrown pistol, it is not a purpose designed rifle, just an evolution of a pistol.

The HW100 is designed as a rifle, it can handle heavy weight pellets and you get 14 shots per magazine. It also has an anti double load system, something that has broken more than one S200. It also is accurate, maybe no more accurate than an S200 but it is engineered to last longer. The S200 really is shonky! The wife owned a .22 and a .177, I tried to get her to buy a decent rifle, in the end she agreed, now she has an HW100 in .177 and .22! She appreciates the better feel it has!

Oh and just remember, the S200 is not an Air Arms, it is a CZ!