"There's only one way to find out................"

MM

Having never met them, but having been entertained by them Ack-Ack and Art School would be in my dream squad - well them and Howard Marks, Charlie Sheen, any of Charlie Sheen's ex girlfriends, Melinda Messenger, those playboy twins and Carol Vorderman.

I want to meet that cornholing bellend Chard and his long suffering mates Timps and Canthitathing :o :P:lol:

I think your in for a bit of a let down then chaps :lol: :lol: :lol:

Having never met them, but having been entertained by them Ack-Ack and Art School would be in my dream squad - well them and Howard Marks, Charlie Sheen, any of Charlie Sheen's ex girlfriends, Melinda Messenger, those playboy twins and Carol Vorderman.

Dont tell me you want Mr "Nice" to give you Blow backs down your Pump while you do Multiplication with Carol Vorderman and the Playboy twins work your Cheeky action

Edited by wabbitbosher

Everyone I met at last years shoot was sound as, so I look forward to meeting whoever comes (except for certain folks from Norfolk who see your badge and say things like "I thought he'd be taller in real life :sly: ).

No doubt there were some I had clashed in the past with at some point on here but it didnt matter because this is the net and that was real life and the two are vastly different.

If there was a gun to my head I'd also say artschool and ack ack for consistently making me laugh, and MM just because we've traded more weaponry than America and Israel but have never met.

Beyond that, bring it on, I look forward to meeting everyone and having a laugh like last year :yes:

I don't want to meet anyone. In fact this year I might not even come to the hotel and drink the night before, I am going to take it really seriously this year. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, hold on, Shoehorn90210, are you bringing your sister this year?

(except for certain folks from Norfolk who see your badge and say things like "I thought he'd be taller in real life :sly: ).

Did he say something like "So you are Dopey, where are the other six?" :P :P :P

Edited by ME

I don't want to to put a damper on anyones high hopes but most internet funny men aren't that funny in real life, just like internet hard men of course aren't actually hard in real life etc etc

Having met a 100 or so members I have generally found them to be <relatively> normal like minded people.

Although it's interesting to see how far off the ones you have never met are from the image you form in your mind from their posts.

Everyone I met at last years shoot was sound as, so I look forward to meeting whoever comes (except for certain folks from Norfolk who see your badge and say things like "I thought he'd be taller in real life :sly: ).

No doubt there were some I had clashed in the past with at some point on here but it didnt matter because this is the net and that was real life and the two are vastly different.

If there was a gun to my head I'd also say artschool and ack ack for consistently making me laugh, and MM just because we've traded more weaponry than America and Israel but have never met.

Beyond that, bring it on, I look forward to meeting everyone and having a laugh like last year :yes:

.........he awaits the FBI knocking at the door :lol: :lol:

I don't want to to put a damper on anyones high hopes but most internet funny men aren't that funny in real life, just like internet hard men of course aren't actually hard in real life etc etc

Says the internet straight man! :P :P