Snow brings out the idiots.

CZ550Kevlar

the worst thing ive ever seen is a kids (teenagers) rolling a massive snowball and leaving it in middle of the road and cars couldnt get past it.. the police were called, (not by me though)

I too saw a huge snowball in the middle of the road this morning,but there was space for me to get around.It was quite impressive! :lol:

How is it when it snows all common sense goes out of the window? i am fed up of driving along the road playing dodge the snow mountain, also dodge the pedestrian who is playing dodge the snow mountain.

For those that havn`t already guessed i`m talking about the idiots that shovel snow of their driveways and paths and leave it straight across the public footpath and across the road forming a massive compacted bank, why do people do that? it`s dangerous for car drivers and people walking on the paths, surely common sense says either pile it up along the front boundary or on your own garden not in everyones way.

Not only against common sense, against the law, the law states you must not obstruct the highway or footpaths, the police ought to start arresting a few people!

Agree with all the previous posts.

Our farm is reached by a single lane Tarmac road which also serves a few other dwellings, it's full of hairpins an pretty steep in some sections. We took the decision last year to buy a Gritter for the quad...

Lo and behold my mrs is in the middle of gritting nearly two miles of roads last week when a ***** in an Aston Martin pulled up, lowered his window and gave her a gobful declaring it was dangerous and possible to cause an accident by gritting the road!!! ********!!! I wouldn't mind but the Gritter spreads it to a set gauge etc