ferreting 1 day sat 11th linconshire area

tell me how good i am to you lot

this is a 1 time offer so no sneeking back to ask farmer for permission i want 1 person with loads of ferrets

and i mean loads the sets are massive and about 2000 mtrs long not that will do them all in 1 day all in sand as well

so easy digs if needed

my plan of attack is drop ferrets in and blast any thing that runs between 3 guns if the ferret man wants to net

a few your more than welcome you can keep any thing we kill

this is rabbit clearance well over 500 bunnys on so should be a good day

start at 7.30 am finsh when we like no dogs and no rambos safety is paramount i want some 1 who is 100 per cent and wont fail to turn up on the day so if you say your comeing its yours

we can meet at my house or juction 5 of m180 what evers best

or and last thing this is a brand new permission for me so will not put up with any one who is not respectful

other than that let the carnage begin

offer will close tommro at 6pm i will pick the most suitable person from pms so send your cv to swissy

good luck to who ever gets it

now closed im sorted

Edited by swiss.tony

Have you done anything like this before Swiss tony?

I am close enough to consider it but the "blast anything that runs" is putting me off slightly. I have been once to something like this before and even though I stated that the guns should only be really shooting rabbits running out of the warrens into the field they couldnt resist and nearly shot one of my ferrets.

That day lasted about thirty minutes.

I don't mind helping but consider what I have said above, my ferrets give me hundreds of rabbits per year return and aren't a £5 disposable item. If your interested let me know but from my previous experiences I only do these sort of days now on my terms.

Liam

Have you done anything like this before Swiss tony?

I am close enough to consider it but the "blast anything that runs" is putting me off slightly. I have been once to something like this before and even though I stated that the guns should only be really shooting rabbits running out of the warrens into the field they couldnt resist and nearly shot one of my ferrets.

That day lasted about thirty minutes.

I don't mind helping but consider what I have said above, my ferrets give me hundreds of rabbits per year return and aren't a £5 disposable item. If your interested let me know but from my previous experiences I only do these sort of days now on my terms.

Liam

yes mate we do it all time its a lot fast than netting up and all the gun s are 100% but no bother and thanks for your concerns im sure ill get some 1

Edited by swiss.tony

• 3 weeks later...