Dr johns gold/silver

darren m

pretty much all complete foods have cereals in, mine has tinned added purely as she likes it and to add a bit of variety. The portion is hard to determine with any of them as none actually say the exact composition.

The first ingredient listed on the bag,cereal in dr john's case, is the one which there is the most of within the said bag.

Going back to the OP's original question, Silver or Gold?

I have no experience of the Gold, but just the Silver. It is a complete meal in, "as they say" bite size pieces.

I would suggest, to those who have not tried it, give it a reasonable trial (Change of food, squits, and all that) at first, or otherwise, shut TFU !

If you want to pay a fortune for your dogs food, so be it. There are better and cheaper alternative out there.

Simple. Any complete food with a named meat, such as lamb or chicken etc, as the primary ingredient, not a derivative or cereal. I feed pups on eukanuba and adults on tripe and biscuit.

eukanuba you must be a millionaire !!! as the other posters have said, each to their own. Mine are in bob on condition on Dr Js, at least good as when they were on skinners. biscuit ......... doesnt that contain cereal lolol

eukanuba you must be a millionaire !!! as the other posters have said, each to their own. Mine are in bob on condition on Dr Js, at least good as when they were on skinners. biscuit ......... doesnt that contain cereal lolol

it does but i use it sparingly as a mixer., NOT the MAIN ingredient. Regarding the eukanuba, i posted i feed it to PUPS . It is the best food for pups so i give them the best start in life regardless of cost

He came first 3 years on the trot at scone, but hes like you now tam OLD.

You are only as old as the woman you feel Paul :lol::good: :good: :good: I would rather have him on the foreshore than any FTC :yes:

ps, he is like me actually - we both have "peter pan" syndrome - get a year younger every year :lol: