The British Shooting Show

Pointer

Any one on here going to the The British Shooting and Countryman show on the 25-26 Feb. I'll be there and wearing my PW lapel badge with pride. I'll definitely stop and chat to any others wearing there's.......without coming across as a loony stalker. It will be great to put a face to some of the names on here.

I'll be there on the Saturday with a pal and my mrs. Short, brown spiky hair, and shorter than my mrs, we look an odd pair and will probably stand out. Hopin it gets a tad warmer by then tho. I'll have about a grand to spend on goodies or bargains if I seen any.

I'll be there Saturday, you can't miss me, I am a gurt big fat bloke - I have my own Gravity field! :lol: Half inch cut grey hair + beard, walk with a stickwill have a black flight bag over my shoulder to carry goodies in! See you there, will be wearing the badge either on my chest or on my hat... :good:

Edited by Bloke

What a happy bunch we are,but it seems we will all be walking about not knowing each other so i intend to do something about it. I have just spoken to our PW management and as i will be helping to man the Shooting Times stand for quite a bit of both days i will welcome you all to come and have a natter and i can sell you a PW badge, that way we can all identify each other as we wander around the show, i will be wearing my badge with pride so come and see me Richard Gray.

What a happy bunch we are,but it seems we will all be walking about not knowing each other so i intend to do something about it. I have just spoken to our PW management and as i will be helping to man the Shooting Times stand for quite a bit of both days i will welcome you all to come and have a natter and i can sell you a PW badge, that way we can all identify each other as we wander around the show, i will be wearing my badge with pride so come and see me Richard Gray.

Top idea Richard, that's very decent of you. I will pop by myself and say hello.