The British Shooting Show

Pointer

I'll be there with a few quid on the hip, never know what bargain I might see.

Dont have a PW badge but i'll say high if I see ya. If its cold and wet I'll be camo'd up to the nines. Should be a good weekend and its only an hour away. Always a bonus. Does anyone know if I take my ticket they will anyone be selling bullets? Ready for a top up. :) :)

I'll be there with a few quid on the hip, never know what bargain I might see.

Dont have a PW badge but i'll say high if I see ya. If its cold and wet I'll be camo'd up to the nines. Should be a good weekend and its only an hour away. Always a bonus. Does anyone know if I take my ticket they will anyone be selling bullets? Ready for a top up. :) :)

Norman Clarke is normally there he will have all you need.. :good:

Had a call from the Hospital today.......they want me in tomorrow for an Op on Wed to repair a ruptured disc in my lower back. Excellent news I suppose, but a massive downer as I will be missing the show :angry: I only live a few miles up the road and missed it last year due to work......******. 2013 it is then. Hope all that go have a great time sending yourself into a dizzy spin with all things shooting :good: