HOW WELL DID WE SHOOT TODAY 2012 EDITION

100milesaway

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a 72/80 on a fairly easy practice layout at Greenfields today. Most people were getting good scores but it

made me feel better as my scores have been falling away somewhat as I head into my mid 60's.

Used the 'cheap' Beretta Outlander and those controversial £150 per 1000 Hull Super-Fast 27g shells.

Got a 72/80 on a fairly easy practice layout at Greenfields today. Most people were getting good scores but it

made me feel better as my scores have been falling away somewhat as I head into my mid 60's.

Used the 'cheap' Beretta Outlander and those controversial £150 per 1000 Hull Super-Fast 27g shells.

Well shot even if it was easy as you say. I did a few miles today as I don't like practice birds so much now shooting is so expensive nowadays. Managed a 96 at Gatton Bottom and a 95 at Keston :) so very happy overall.

Well shot even if it was easy as you say. I did a few miles today as I don't like practice birds so much now shooting is so expensive nowadays. Managed a 96 at Gatton Bottom and a 95 at Keston so very happy overall.

Not remotely in your league Hamster, well done with those scores after a long drive from Canterbury.

Went down to MCSC this afternoon to put in some practice and try a few things out. Whilst i was down there i got to try out a good selection of Victory Cartridges (thanks Mr B :yp:) including Challengers, Sporters and their 24g Compaks - all impressive and definitely considering using Victorys when i'm out of Eleys :yes:

Nick, ive used challenger 2's for a longggggg, longgggg time, a very under rated competition shell !!!!

I have shot somewhere in the region of 120,000 plus, using them since 2005 & can honestly say that i havent had the amount of miss fires in all those years like you had the other week with your eleys !!!! :P :P :P

Nick, ive used challenger 2's for a longggggg, longgggg time, a very under rated competition shell !!!!

I have shot somewhere in the region of 120,000 plus, using them since 2005 & can honestly say that i havent had the amount of miss fires in all those years like you had the other week with your eleys !!!! :P :P :P

120,000 is that all. agree with all the above phil. cant get em down here so easy though.

After the last few weeks of shooting badly I ventured over to Catton Hall today hoping a change of scenery would kick my harris back into gear :yes::good:

Met up with Chard,Timps & Canthitathing,who can and very well too,and set off out onto the stands :good:

Really enjoyed the targets,a good mix with a few to trip you up,managed seven stands with one away and two away on another stand so my confidence is better than it was this time last week ;)

I've got to say a big 'Thank you' to Timps for the use of his 'Extensive Toolkit' half way round,it's amazing what some people carry with them :yes::good: :good:

There were plenty of PWers there today,nice to bump into Potter,Whiskeymac and Ian E who all looked to be having fun in the sun and even Somebody's Grandad was there too :o just goes to show you can't trust the sat nav in flashy Audi's as he was obviously well lost and nowhere near Kegworth or Grange :lol: :lol: hope you got home okay 'T' :good:

Azzurri

After the last few weeks of shooting badly I ventured over to Catton Hall today hoping a change of scenery would kick my harris back into gear :yes::good:

Met up with Chard,Timps & Canthitathing,who can and very well too,and set off out onto the stands :good:

Really enjoyed the targets,a good mix with a few to trip you up,managed seven stands with one away and two away on another stand so my confidence is better than it was this time last week ;)

I've got to say a big 'Thank you' to Timps for the use of his 'Extensive Toolkit' half way round,it's amazing what some people carry with them :yes::good: :good:

There were plenty of PWers there today,nice to bump into Potter,Whiskeymac and Ian E who all looked to be having fun in the sun and even Somebody's Grandad was there too :o just goes to show you can't trust the sat nav in flashy Audi's as he was obviously well lost and nowhere near Kegworth or Grange :lol: :lol: hope you got home okay 'T' :good:

Azzurri

I'm sure Timps nicked that bag from Felix the cat. :hmm: .....It's got everything in there :yes:

Nice shooting today mate, re-united with old faithful eh :lol:

I got my gun fixing badge from the boy scouts, the bill is in the post. :good:

I'm sure Timps nicked that bag from Felix the cat. :hmm: .....It's got everything in there :yes:

Yep pens, pencils of all different colours, liquid paper and assorted score cards <_<

Well done on your 2nd in AA Azzurri, 2 off the class win, that imromptue gun service and rushing that bottom stand cost you the win :oops: the easiest clay on the ground and you missed 2 due to rushing :oops:

And Mr P gets 3rd In A also 2 off the class win :good:

Chard managed a shoot without falling over an even bigger achievement :yes:

A good day for PW shooters :yes:

Well done on your 2nd in AA Azzurri, 2 off the class win, that imromptue gun service and rushing that bottom stand cost you the win :oops: the easiest clay on the ground and you missed 2 due to rushing :oops:

And Mr P gets 3rd In A also 2 off the class win :good:

Chard managed a shoot without falling over an even bigger achievement :yes:

A good day for PW shooters :yes:

Well done Chaps :good::good:

2nd place for Whiskeymac in B class :good: Well shot Scott :yes:

Sandbagger for 1st in B class with 91 :hmm: