HOW WELL DID WE SHOOT TODAY 2012 EDITION

100milesaway

Sandbagger for 1st in B class with 91 :hmm:

I mean who would ever believe a B class shooter scoring a 91 at a registered shoot :unsure: :blush: they should be banned :ermm: totally outrageous :lookaround:

Mind you if it was that bloke who interrupted Chard shooting to tell the ref to alter all his misses to hits then 91 is dead easy. :yp: :hmm:

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mean who would ever believe a B class shooter scoring a 91 at a registered shoot :unsure: :blush: they should be banned :ermm: totally outrageous :lookaround:

Mind you if it was that bloke who interrupted Chard shooting to tell the ref to alter all his misses to hits then 91 is dead easy. :yp: :hmm:

Shooters like that are obviously cornholing bellends :P

Strangely enough that's what I thought :hmm: Bully and shout your way to an extra few clays is the way forward :yes: Best shouting trousers on then next outing :lol::lol:

Well done Chaps :good::good:

2nd place for Whiskeymac in B class :good: Well shot Scott :yes:

Well shot indeed :good:

The guy who won B class, Neil Meredith, must have shot out of his skin :yes: I've reffed him at Doveridge for the past few months and never seen him get in the 90s. I've also never seen him bully a ref so if it says that he shot a 91, then that's good enough for me :yes: Well shot Neil :good:

The guy who won B class, Neil Meredith, must have shot out of his skin :yes: I've reffed him at Doveridge for the past few months and never seen him get in the 90s. I've also never seen him bully a ref so if it says that he shot a 91, then that's good enough for me :yes: Well shot Neil :good:

Was not accusing him of it Nick, first bit of my post was tongue in cheek from when I got a 91 when I was in B class, the last bit was just some complete *** wipe storming over to the ref when chard was mid way through shooting shouting and demanding his score card be changed as he claimed he had cleared the stand.

A quite word after you had shot is one thing, stopping a bloke shooting and shouting some time after is another.

I was not implying it was Neil Meredith as I don't know him :good:

Edited by timps

Fair comment Nick :yes:

The comment wasn't in reference to Neil, just a rather loud an impolite gentleman at Catton. He decided to VERY loudly storm back to the ref to remonstrate about a missed clay, right while Chard was shooting the stand. It was only because Azzurri stopped him in his tracks that he didn't shove his card under the ref's nose. Chard was suitably impressed as you can imagine :yes: The ref was only a young lad (as most of them at Catton are) and was forced into changing his score. He continued to be very vocal even whilst walking away :angry: . Total lack of respect for anyone else :no: ........AAA class Bellend. Makes you wonder how many times he'd done this before :hmm: . Perhaps that's just my cynical nature :hmm:

If you know Neil and he's a genuine B class riding some good form, then good luck to him :good: If he's shooting in the 90's he should win everything going in B class :yes:

Having just looked at Neil's stats it looks like he did indeed shoot out of his skin so well done Neil :good:

His average is actually lower than mine :blush:

Looking further I had joint 1st with him at Shugborough on 86 :lol: ............It's been said before and I'll say it again..........I am a tool :yes:

Does he use a Benelli Auto Nick ? As the guy who steamed in to get his card altered whilst Rich was shooting used one and also his attitude was ****, a total disregard for a fellow competitor. Personally i hope the guy who won B class just shot out of his skin and nothing else.

If he had a black benelli and fetching leather gloves he could be the same mug who conned a load off a young ref at shugborough last time I was there (last year). Seemed a bit upset when I pointed out that he hit 3, not 7.

Only consolation was looking at him shoot he can nick 2 birds a stand and he will still never win owt! 70sser!

If he had a black benelli and fetching leather gloves he could be the same mug who conned a load off a young ref at shugborough last time I was there (last year). Seemed a bit upset when I pointed out that he hit 3, not 7.

Only consolation was looking at him shoot he can nick 2 birds a stand and he will still never win owt! 70sser!

It's possible Ed,i'll definately recognise him next time I see him and it could be fun to follow him stand to stand :yes: :yp:

Short grey hair,slim built and a blue skeet vest,not sure about the gloves though but still a ***** :yes:

Azzurri

Well done Chaps :good::good:

2nd place for Whiskeymac in B class :good: Well shot Scott :yes:

I was also at Catton sunday and was there from 10.30 till 3.00 and only saw Mr P.

I also was Neils shooting partner and he did indeed shoot out of his skin - He was miffed at his score at Doveridge last week or week before of 59 !! and came to prove himself - well he certainly did that - I have very rarely seen someone shoot so smooth for a long time and he didn't look like he could miss - he made it look so easy - That stand in middle of field - sim pair from left he missed one of those - we also finished on Rabbit stand and when he came off I told him he had 91 - beamed ear to ear - after throwing kit in car and walking up to clubhouse we both realised we had missed stand 7 - (I always count zeros on card) neither of us saw blank line on line 7 - so kitted up and back to stand 7 - all through the shoot I shot first as I was BO so it gave him time to see birds - he came off straight - A fantastic day for him - :yes: :yes:

I will also say being as he was telling everyone he has been handed his dream job - He now works full time at Hodnet so I wish him good luck in his new job. :good:

Oh - Better say my score was poor 76 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dave

It's possible Ed,i'll definately recognise him next time I see him and it could be fun to follow him stand to stand :yes: :yp:

Short grey hair,slim built and a blue skeet vest,not sure about the gloves though but still a ***** :yes:

Azzurri

It's the guy that you've shared 2nd Place in AA Class with :lol:

True story :sly:

I didn't realise he was claiming he'd straighted the stand. I thought he missed one too <_<

Edited by Chard

Think the Northern region of PW may have a new Super Star :yes::yes:

Went to Fauxdegla today for the monthly 100 registered ESP, we missed the shower at about noon and managed to stay dry but boy was it cold, about 2C. Hard to tell what the turn out was as there was some big DTL competition on so the place was heaving with tarpies, blinkers, towels and toe protectors plus steely stares wherever you looked :lol::lol:

I will gloss over my inglorious attempts to break clays today, my only comfort was that I wasn't last in class! It was quite windy but that's no excuse I just wasn't in the zone at all, or if I was it was the bloody twilight zone :lol: (I was 16 birds behind whiskymac :blush::blush: )

No our Pigeon Watch Super Star (start making your excuses now you Southern Shandy drinkers) was our very own Whiskymac who is currently (temporarily I should think) in B class. He shot out of his skin today, got a PB and missed his last target to finish on a magnificent 90. This was no fluke, he has been in the 80's for a number of weeks now and this was as smooth and composed round of clays as I've seen for a long time.

When we left there was still one squad to finish so these results are provisional but the shoot was being won with a 93 and Scott was overall joint second with a former back to back British Open Sporting Champion no less!

There were other PW members there besides Whiskymac and myself, we saw and spoke to Roman, Maxus and Ian E but although I don't know what they scored they weren't smiling :no: Son of Potter was smiling, he was refereeing and therefore getting paid.

Well Shot Scott

Potter

Yes well shot Scotty, I went to a very wet and cold Marne Barracks today and shot a 39/50, think i could have trimmed afew more if i could have stopped shivering, some excellent targets as usual and a good gang of chaps to shoot round with, the score sheets were so wet some of them that were on the top were difficult to total up. from Auntie. :huh:

Great shooting Scott :good:

You must have been to see a good coach...... :o

I went to Shugborough today, bit wet and quite cold.

Some good targets, a few quite different from their usual selection and a bit tougher than usual.

I got 81 which was leading A Class when we left, though I would imagine it should get beaten. It had better get ******* beaten, because I entered as Birds Only :oops:

Edited by Chard