HOW WELL DID WE SHOOT TODAY 2012 EDITION

100milesaway

Great shooting Scott :good:

You must have been to see a good coach...... :o

I went to Shugborough today, bit wet and quite cold.

Some good targets, a few quite different from their usual selection and a bit tougher than usual.

I got 81 which was leading A Class when we left, though I would imagine it should get beaten. It had better get ******* beaten, because I entered as Birds Only :oops:

**** off

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes well shot Scotty, I went to a very wet and cold Marne Barracks today and shot a 39/50, think i could have trimmed afew more if i could have stopped shivering, some excellent targets as usual and a good gang of chaps to shoot round with, the score sheets were so wet some of them that were on the top were difficult to total up. from Auntie. :huh:

What's up with you Auntie, it was only a little shower and I was red hot rushing around!!! Big Brov Steve was high gun today on a 43 so you were not a hundred miles away (pardon the punt) :lol: :lol:

Good turnout today considering the weather with nearly 100 entries :good:

i venturd to beverley today for the 1st north region ABT selection shoot, raining most of the day and even snowing on the last line, some great but very testing targets finished with a 92 so well chuffed ! :good:

Did you **** down your leg as well? :sly:

Cheers fellas, very much appreciated :good:

And with regards a decent coach....well thanks Chard....thanks for all your tuition over the last couple of years, it really is very much appreciated mate. :good::lol:

In all seriousness if anyone is looking for a coach then don't look any further than PW's very own Beretta, saviour of many a lost cause at Sporting clays.......and he can shoot a bit as well you know. :lol::yes::yes::good:

Edited by whiskymac

Cheers fellas, very much appreciated :good:

And with regards a decent coach....well thanks Chard....thanks for all your tuition over the last couple of years, it really is very much appreciated mate. :good::lol:

In all seriousness if anyone is looking for a coach then don't look any further than PW's very own Beretta, saviour of many a lost cause at Sporting clays.......and he can shoot a bit as well you know. :lol::yes::yes::good:

I suspect the fact that you AVOID shooting with Tard Chard has substantially improved your scores :lol: .......True story :lol:

I'm planning a trip to Fauxdiggly with Uncle Bri very soon :yes:

tarp is for BUMDERS el magnifico :good:

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Well shot Scott, made up for you m8, how you turned a 90 out in those conditions today is beyond belief, I was just about pleased with my 71 Roman and Maxus 65 and 73

I had a total brain **** on the driven stand to the point were I didn't even pull the trigger on one pair, I also had a hard time on the simo incomers, which I believe dropped about 15 yards in front of you the day before, but today were 70-80 yards away when they hit the deck, I also never touched that mini, apart from that I was pretty steady.

i ventured to beverley today for the 1st north region ABT selection shoot, raining most of the day and even snowing on the last line, some great but very testing targets finished with a 92 so well chuffed ! :good:

Okay seeing as i'm congratulating everybody.... ;)

Well shot fella,a good 92 on proper Abt targets in some nasty conditions,beating Shrek on his home turf is a achievement in itself :yes::good:

Azzurri

Okay seeing as i'm congratulating everybody.... ;)

Well shot fella,a good 92 on proper Abt targets in some nasty conditions,beating Shrek on his home turf is a achievement in itself :yes::good:

Azzurri

Yep, well shot LadyboyLandyboy :good: , you put me in the shade today with my 83 at Nuthampstead but I did end up looking like a snowman on the final round :/ . I heard Shrek was sulking because he couldn't buy the DT11 he'd got his eye on.

i know the feeling ! nearly got my golf clubs out the loft tonight !

Things could never be that bad :) But I'm in the same boat today was absolute garbage on sporting and DTL layouts - i cant remember ever shooting as badly and i'm not that good at the best of times! oh well i'll get them next time and us the golf word as my motivation :lol: